• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Excuses

If Link had an excuse for every time he just barged into someone's house, as he so often does without knocking, what would his excuses be?

Link Barges into House: "Pot inspection! Stand back madam! My fee is whatever I find inside once I smash it against your wall and my tip...that Heart Container you're using as a decorative piece. No need to thank me, it's what I do"

Your thoughts?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Lol. Well, I guess mine would be...

Homeowner: "What's wrong with you, kid? Didn't your parents teach you any better?"

Link: "What parents?"

... Okay, that one is kind of in poor taste. :lol: How about this one...

Homeowner: "Why would you break my pots?!"

Link: "It's okay; I'm the Hero."

Needs no further explanation. :P

Haha! Brilliant. I like the first one. That was cruel :lol:

Link barges into house: "GET DOWN! GET DOWN! Evil is coming...it'll make you sick! Quick hide! It's coming! Quiet!"
Fi glides in: "MADAS! YoUr HeAlTh BaR iS lOw..."
Link:"I KNOW YOU GOD AWFUL WOMAN! LEAVE ME ALONE! And stop calling me MADAS! It's Link! LINK!"

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Link: *Runs in* OH MY GOODNESS! Your house has pots in it?
Homeowner: Yeah, so?
Link: Have you not heard of the flying pot infection that is spreading throughout Hyrule? All pots must be destroyed before they turn on you! *picks up pot and smashes it against the wall, and sees the Rupees* There is the source of the infection! The Rupees must be quarrintined so they do not infect other pots! I will take danger off your hands.
Homeowner: Oh, thank you... sir...
Link: No trouble! *turns and snickers as he leaves*

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Link: *Runs in* OH MY GOODNESS! Your house has pots in it?
Homeowner: Yeah, so?
Link: Have you not heard of the flying pot infection that is spreading throughout Hyrule? All pots must be destroyed before they turn on you! *picks up pot and smashes it against the wall, and sees the Rupees* There is the source of the infection! The Rupees must be quarrintined so they do not infect other pots! I will take danger off your hands.
Homeowner: Oh, thank you... sir...
Link: No trouble! *turns and snickers as he leaves*
Lol wow...that guy's even more gullible.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Does Link need an explanation? I like the idea of him walking into homes like he owns them, doing whatever he wants, not saying a single word, and then leaving as he chooses while the homeowner stands by stunned.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Whatever he wants? Even if he wanted to kill someone's mom and eat their dog? Hypothetical of course...

He already attacks chickens and destroys property (which may or may not be valuable). Also, how often do you think Link gets to eat? He needs every ounce of protein he can get... :p

Ooh, I am reading some good ones here.

Link Barges into Home: Don't mind me my unworthy subject, it is I, Link! And I'm here to...wait...what?
Cursed Spider Family: PLEASE HELP US! WE WERE TRANSFORMED LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF OUR GREED!
Link: So you used to be people?
Cursed Spider Family: Yes...oh the horror! Please! By collected the Golden Skultulas throughout Hyrule you can break...hold on! What are you?!
Link: *sword swing sword swing sword swing*
Cursed Spider Family: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!! STOP WHACKING ME!

*Link barges in and starts smashing pots*
Homeowner: Hey, You! What are you doing in my house? Why are you destroying my pots? What's wrong with you?
Link: Minions of the evil lord, haha, looks like I made it just in time. You might not have made it through the night.
Homeowner: What are you talking about you crazy kid, they're decorations and now my house is ruined.
Link: *stares very seriously* Just decorations? Those two had hearts inside.. you're welcome. *walks away*

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
Link: *Walks inside like a boss*
Resident: Excuse me sir? Is something the matter?
Lin: *Gives a cold look.*
Resident: *Terrified*
Link: *Glances at the resident, then slowly walks towards an innocent civilian... a pot. He raises it up.*
Resident: NOOOO!! YOU MUSN'T TAKE MY PRECIOUS FAMILY HEIRLOOM POT!!
Link: *Gives a like-I-care- expression and raises the pot above his head*
Resident: No good sir, have mercy!
Link: *Looks at the resident, anger in his eyes, throws the pot towards the wall, smashing it to pieces, walking over it picking the rupee it had, bows to the resident, and leaves*
Resident: *Looks dumbstuck, and just stands*

The basic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom