• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Yup, that's it!

Ok. I got your avatar ready! Tell me if anything is need to be change.

getattachmentaspxl.jpg

Bombchu Pwns: this is for you

http://img198.imageshack.us/i/imagenge.jpg/

LD64: this is for you

http://img15.imageshack.us/i/imagekcb.jpg/

Last edited:

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Hey Linky! Here's the specifics of the stuff I would like you to make for me...
Sig or Avy- Both if you can... But if you don't have enough time just a siggy.
Background- darkish green if you can do that!
Text- My name (in the ZELDA font if you can. If you can't find that font, you can choose!) If you could make it either a normal or lime green that would be awesome!
Here's the picture to put in it! (SS Zelda):xd:
sc00588433.jpg
If you can have her coming from the waist (at the bottom) to her head (at the top or a little above).

Here's what I want for my siggy. (If you could do a matching Avy that would be so awesome, but you don't have to) Whatever you make it look like, I'm sure it will be awesome as always!:D
Thanks!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Heya, Linky. I am here to officially request another user bar. I dunno, this time maybe you can try it this way.

25 pixels in height and as long as the banner in my siggy? The banner should be white, or maybe even black, make two just in case. You can add Tetra's face somewhere in there along with red hearts here and there and the words: Atsie's #1 Girl

But try not to add hearts where the words are positioned, they tend to get in the way and make the words not readable. :P

Anyway, hope you approve of this request, pm it or vm it to me whenever you get it done. Millions of thanks in advance, I appreciate it. :)

Sage of Darkness

The Different Sage...
Awesome! Great job, dude! Do you think you could make a sig for me? Almost like the one with the Peaches, exept I want a picture of Old Man from Zelda 1, the picture of Sahasrahla in the ALttP character guide here at ZD, and I want Kaepora Gaebora, the King of Red Lions, Major Bo from Twilight Princess, Oshus from Phantom Hourglass and old Niko from Spirit Tracks. And they need to stand close to eachother. And I want the background to be cloudy (like the one on the Rosalina sig), but the colour shall be dark red and at the bottom I want it to be written with white letters "Every Hero Needs an Old Man" I hope it's not too difficult. And if it isn't, and if you aren't very busy, can you at least try to paste Old Man from The Legend of Neil? Thank you very much.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Zh your userbar is done. Let me know if need any change. Hope you like it.

65737000.png

Sage, I'm still working on your sig. But I should be done by tomorrow.;)

I did some more work. I don't know why, but something Sonic style got my attention.

rougem.png

Amy.jpg

Sage, your sig is ready. Tell me if you need anything changed. Hope you like it.

oldsages.png

Last edited:
Linknerd, thanks for the user bar, I wont be crediting you in my siggy because I don't wanna have too much text in it, but I will credit you here. Good job, it looks awesome. Tetra User Bar made by the awesome Linknerd09.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom