• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The HOT, I'm done with your request. Hope you like it.

linkindarkblue.png

linkinwhite.png

linkingreen.png

D

Deleted member 14134

Awesome very fast and awesome sig. I also do prefer the white so good call on that one. Awesome job thanks :)

If you would take the time I would like you to create a signature for me please.
I would like a picture of Skyward Sword Link attacking (maybe the jump attack?) Then for the background I want clouds and the whale from the trailer jumping out from behind the clouds. And then under that on the sig put in fancy text "Skyward Sword 101"
Thank you very much :)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Molgera2 Your request is ready. Hope you like it.

newlink.png

Evelen, I'm sorry, but Your request is just too complicated for me. I'm sorry I couldn't do it for you, sorry I failed you.

Last edited:

molgera2

The Desert-Dwelling Beast
also could you make me a userbarwith molgeras face , mouth , thing??? and an ocarina and molgeras deadly bite as the text as for everthing else suprise me

molgera2

The Desert-Dwelling Beast
sorry to bother you again avvy this time dark link with a mishcheivious look on his face and molgera behind him the background the place where you fight dark link in the water temple

hi linknerd giving connfirmation that i changed it

Last edited:
Hi Linknerd09! That's really cool! Dragon Ball Z is awesome! :lol:

I would like to request a signature. Whenever you have time. Thanks a lot! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom