• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link, Talk?

Link, Talk?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Text only

• Voice acting

• You talk

• Anything is fine

• Total voters
It would seem too off... I mean Link has never talked before and besides I always find myself talking for him, especially in Skyward Sword.

I like him the way he is now,but on SS introduced the choice of what Link is going to say,a good way of linking Link to the Player,so I think he should only talk by text(on my opinion,on SS,each choice of what Link is going to say should have changed the course of story or something like that,can you imagine telling a boss that he stinks and the difficulty level rises?Wouldn't it be cool?)

Last edited:
Zelda fans are so afraid of change. Personally I'd like to see how the game would be like if Link talked (but not in the fashion of the CD-i or 80's cartoon).

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
If we add voice acting were going to get a bad voice actor like in the CD-I, and we all know how that turned out. I think it would just be too odd for me to see Link talk. Even if it was text. However I wouldn't mind if link moved as if he was talking like in Skyward Sword.

No way; honestly, I think it would ruin my immersion in the game because when he's silent he reflects the player much better than a protaganist that talks

Not unless they got Morgan Freeman to voice him. Morgan Freeman makes everything better. In all seriousness link should really not talk, except maybe for text options.

Pie Master

Master of cakes and pies
Somewhere in the jungles of Qoetzacotloal's
I don't think this could work, a silent Link works; I'm not afraid of changes, but like, SS's sytem and occasionally a word or two or even sounds like 'peas and carrots' but words are just not needed. It'd be taking up space when other things could be worked on

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
No no no no no. I don't want link to talk. I'm fine with choosing the options for responses like in SS, But i do not want to see text nor hear audible sentences from Link

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom