• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Let's Play Would You Rather?

Nintendo bought by Sony. I have to play the Zeldas all of the days.
Would you rather pass a kidney stone or make out with a Rhino's butthole for a full minute and a half?

Eat money. Why would anyone choose to be a bee?

Would you rather be a redneck or die in a nuclear hellstorm? (I know which I'd choose...)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Go to work. I ALREADY do that... >.> KIDDING. But still. My choice is final.

Would you rather listen to the most annoy song in the world for the rest of your life on forever repeat or meet justin bieber? (if I spelled that wrong. I don't care xD)

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
Meet Justin Bieber.

Would you rather become my servant for the rest of your life or be torured to death?

And, Go_Skyward, what anime is your sig from?

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Tortured to death. I don't know you too well, and I don't know if I want to know what'd you do xD

Would you rather take a 60 question math test in 1 hour or a 60 question science test in 1 hour? (i'd rather kill myself then do either but you must choose NP!)

Oh its "Eden of the East" I learned about it the other day. Its pretty good.... long story of what I meant to do with that sig in the first place... >.>

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Science.Eh,I take test for a few minutes like 30 or something.
Would you rather have a power to sleep and never wake up(but you can haunt dreams) or have a power to be awake everyday(suprsie people at night) ??

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
I would always want to be awake. Not very good for my health but I would at least be able to talk to people and do stuff.

Would you rather:
•Have your Achilles tendon snipped with garden scissors
•Or have a billion paper cuts and then dipped into a vat of orange juice.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I would choose the latter. I'm not into the whole drug thing.

Would you rather have the words "I am stupid" tattoed to your forehead or have to take a standardized tests above a tank of scorpions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom