• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Let's Play Would You Rather?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Umm... Okay,it's like this...
Example:
User 1: Would you rather burp fire or fart lightning?
User 2: Fart lightning cuz the fart will start to rain.
And then User 2 will start a new question...
Have fun! :)

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
WiiU cuz its newer.
Would you rather be burdened with eternity carring rhe weight of the world or be ripped into small pieces, burned, and thrown into acid.

burdened with the weight of the world
woul you rather get stabbed 100 times or shot 10 times by a shotgun in places where there are no major organs

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
Navi. At least, she's talking to you and you might be able to start a conversation.

Never have any Zelda games, or own them all, but not be able to play them.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Own them all so you can sell them and buy a playable kind!
Would you rather be forced eternity onthe computer or video games?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
oh man this is hard....um.... Video Games cuz doesnt use internet connection(if use, i'll ARGHH myself)
In real life,would you rather have Navi as a companion or Fi?

Lonely, nobody knows you. I require very little social interaction and can be easily overwhelmed by people.

Would you rather play your favorite game from a series you hate or play a game you hate from a series you love?

Z

ZoraVaati

A game i hate from my favorite series because my favorite series is Zelda and most of their games are epic

Would you rather have Princes Ruto and Navi follow you for eternity with eternal life and they dont stop talking or die every single posible way and come bake to life after everyone of them exept the last one.

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Stalked by tingle I don't think it would be hard to spot a gnome strapped to a balloon floating behind me -lol-

Would you rather have the most beautiful/handsome girl/boy in the world for a girlfriend/boyfriend but she/he can TALK and I mean "TALK"

Or have a plain jane/normal joe girlfriend/boyfriend but she/he is absolutely silent to the point of almost constant awkwardness.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom