• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Let's Play Would You Rather?

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
One baby, I don't think I could handle 10 without going mentally insane.

Would you rather play a crappy game of a series you like or a GOOD game of a series you don't know?

Good game of a series I don't know. I love discovering new series.

Would you rather eat 100 Warheads in one sitting or eat an entire jar of peanut butter without anything to drink?

That's a tough one.... Kamikaze for sure >_<

Would you rather have true immortality where you couldn't die no matter what, you would just regenerate if you got destroyed, or ageless immortality, where you could die of mortal wounds, but never die of old age?

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I'd be up for either, really... Kissing a monkey on the head would be the more likely choice since peeing into a cup is a bit awkward.

Would you rather score a point on a losing team or never score anything on a winning team.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Never score on a winning team because I would still feel more accomplished in that scenario because you don't necessarily have to score points to contribute to your team's victory, you could play defense and prevent the other team from scoring.

Would you rather eat fried Oreos dipped in spider blood or listen to the same song in a nonstop loop forever (any song, even one you like, would get annoying after a while).

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Clean the toilet. At least that doesn't last for very long geez.

Would you rather leaving something you like to not look like an idiot or look like a total idiot doing the thing you like? (man.. does that make sense? ... course it does)

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
That doesn't make sense to me at all..... But I'll go with number. 1.....

Would you rather give up all your belongings (selling works) to become a Jedi, or plan Nintendo's destruction and kill Miyamoto-sama, Aonuma-sama, Kondo-sama and all the other of Nintendo for eternity?

Last edited:

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
Sell everything to bec one a Jedi. I couldn't ever bring harm to the geniuses at Nintendo.

Would you rather have to make 10,000 paper airplanes without breaks for any reason or blow your nose with sandpaper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom