• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Let's Play The What If? Game

Then the world would be a worse place, only made worse if FOX News suggests it has to do with the Obama administration or brainwashing kids into favoring Japan over America.

What if Zelda turned out to be in the same universe as other Nintendo franchises involving magic and such like Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem?

Then he would have become as incompetent as the cartoon version and the series would have lost one of the many things making it better than the cartoon.

What if Ganon found out he was the incarnation of Demise's hate for humanity and the Gods?

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
He did, the "hero dies" timeline happened ;)

... what if Ganon were the hero and Link was the villain (might have been asked before, I didn't read the entire forum)

Then he could use Water Gun to defeat Ganon, who is most likely an Emboar, and win faster

What if Link turned out to be the Avatar and master all four elements?

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Then that would make katara navi cause they both can "talk" if ya' know what I mean. --__--

What if link was a werewolf instead of a regular wolf with a triforce mark on its head?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Ordan Villigers will recongnized that the werewolf was link and the Ordonian decided to banish Link for ETERNITY.
What If I had died because of loving the best friend pair VioxShadow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom