• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Let's Play The What If? Game

He'd still be among those who don't like Battlefield Earth.

What if there comes a game where Zelda is already married?

He'd send Morpheel to terrorize Bikini Bottom for more and become the fat guy we saw in The Wind Waker

What if the Ocean King was the whale who swallowed Jonah?

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
It would make being around him all that more awkward for link.Ya, know with the whole bicycle house blimp thing already going on... I wonder how he uses the bathroom...

What if Legend of Zelda games showed more carnage? Ex. You "finishing blow" a bokoblin on skyward sword and links sword is covered with blood versus a bright flash and a rim shot/slash dramatic piano sting.

Then we wouldn't have so many haters from Sony and Microsoft who are too busy thinking blood and carnage make a game good as opposed to creativity, fun and good controls along with music and ideas.

What if The Legend of Zelda has a crossover with any Final Fantasy game?

Then it will likely be terrible, as the two series are far too different to be placed in one universe.
What if Link was an accountant?

Then Link and Ganon would both be fighting Ganon, and that would just be strange.
What if Zelda could materialize cheesy bread with her mind?

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Then ganon would have killed link.

What if we zelda turned around for the first time in ocarina of time to look at link, when he snuck into the castle and she had a "Troll" face?

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Then he'd have some serious bad hair days. Volcano heat, Underwater, giant fans in shadow temple, etc...

What if you could choose a side evil or good when you started legend of zelda? Shadow link or Hero of time basically.

Then Crush 40 would do the soundtrack, and upon completion of both sides you would have to bring down the prototype ultimate life-form (in space).
What if Miyamoto got senile and made the next Zelda game terrible and bizarre?

Then that means this Miyamoto is from an alternate universe where Nintendo makes nothing enjoyable, the Zelda cartoon is actually considered good and Joel Schumacher is an excellent director.

What if Link killed Kratos from God of War?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom