• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

LEGO Zelda

I was thinking the other day, what if LEGO got a contract with Nintendo to make LEGO Zelda. There would be different subthemes like WW and Oot. There could be sets like Hyrule Castle or Death Mountain.

What is your opinion? Is it A good idea? Do you think it would be a bestseller for both LEGO and Zelda Fans? What characters or buildings/Islands would you hope to see?
I personally hope that it does eventually happen.

(If you don't already know what LEGO is, CLICK HERE http://club.lego.com/en-US/default.aspx)

jugglaj91

I am me....
Honestly I would rather not. As they would take these great games and dumb them down into 6 stories containing 6 chapters each. I for one do not feel that Zelda deserves that kind of disrespect. I am not saying it couldn't be done but I feel it shouldn't be done.

L

Link305

Honestly I would rather not. As they would take these great games and dumb them down into 6 stories containing 6 chapters each. I for one do not feel that Zelda deserves that kind of disrespect. I am not saying it couldn't be done but I feel it shouldn't be done.

I think the same ...
In my opinion, Lego's game are not great at all.
They are a little creative, but...not good enough =/.

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
If the OP is about digital LEGO games then yes that's not a great idea.

But if it refers to actual LEGO sets, with proper physical models of different parts of the Zelda Universe, then heck yeah I'd be all over that~~ Who wouldn't want their own LEGO Death Mountain displayed in their living room I ask you?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
He's referring to actual LEGO sets, and not the games. He said subthemes. That does not correlate to a digital game. Also, any LEGO products, themes...etc, are refferred to as sets.

It would be a strange concept, but I guess it could work. I would buy them, seeing as my Zelda items collection is severely lacking. These would be a lovely addition to my tiny collection of a few styli, games, posters and the like.

He's referring to actual LEGO sets, and not the games. He said subthemes. That does not correlate to a digital game. Also, any LEGO products, themes...etc, are refferred to as sets.

It would be a strange concept, but I guess it could work. I would buy them, seeing as my Zelda items collection is severely lacking. These would be a lovely addition to my tiny collection of a few styli, games, posters and the like.

Oh, my bad. Then this would be a good idea. Practically any expansion of a brand is a good idea and also it would bring in more fans and who doesn't like lego.

AaronX

One who sits
YESS!!!! I would love to build Hyrule Castle and other Zelda stuff with Legos!!! And I agree, they should NOT make a Lego Zelda game. But building Zelda stuff with Legos would be SOOO EPPIIICCC!!!!!

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Oh my god, if there was Zelda Lego as in stuff I could build I would so buy it! I would built it in my room and play with it all day!

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I would LOVE that idea. I'm quite fond of Legos and I've always wanted to see some Zelda legos be made. I would more than likely buy some of those if they were to make them.

As for what sets I'd like to see, I'd be interested to see sets for like Lon Lon Ranch, Kakariko Village, Zora's Domain, Death Mountain, Hyrule Castle, the Market, Lake Hylia, Gerudo Desert, Clock Town, the Deku Palace, Great Bay, Ikana Valley, the Goron's Village, the various Temples and Dungeons that Link enters, etc. I would love to see them. :)

Last edited:
*Imagines* O.O
Do you want to kill the Legend of Zelda series?

I do admit, I did thought of this myself when I seen the Harry Potter Lego thing. But admit it, if Nintendo makes a Lego Zelda game, I would not play it, I would think of it as a Tingle Rupeeland collecter game.
Most game series do not need to be changed into something else. Nintendo is doing great with how they're making the Legend of Zelda series, I don't want them messing up now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom