• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legends of the World (RP)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Kalia stopped her laughter at what Carlisle said. "I never thought of that." She said guiltily. "I just assumed he wasn't dead. He seemed like one of those 'recurring villian' types. Y'now, the ones that never stay down for long?" She shook the thought off. "But I came this far to keep you from dying on me. Might as well go all the way."

((Wow. You made me sound like a jerk. And I backstory'd. In my SU. For your thing.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((BACK!!!!!! and thanks for holding off))

"This gets weirder and weirder." She's drawing quickly on a sketchpad

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
Lord Carlisle steps into the temple, leading his friends into the abyss. They walked down a spiral staircase, which led into the side of the mountain. They stood on a ledge that was barely five feet wide, and stared down into a massive pit of lava. The ledge they stood on spiraled down the side of the mountain.

"It's not a mountain..." Lord Carlisle muttered. "It's a volcano..."

Last edited:

Lord Carlisle

"Well... uh..." Alex pondered on how to explain his sword's dowsing ability. "My sword... told us to come here... my love?"

And with that explanation, he started down the spiraling ledge.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Kalia gave a sidelong glance to The Artist. "...It's a long story." With that, she slowly and carefully began down the spiraling ledge as well.

Lord Carlisle

Lord Carlisle crept carefully down the counterclockwise path. Cautious of losing his footing, he gripped to the rough surface of the volcano, clinging to stones that jutted out of the landform's wall.

He turned to Chance. "Promise me something. If I slip and fall, you use your teleportation to save me."

((Yeah, I'm not letting this die. This was my first RP, and darn it, I'm bringing it to its successful conclusion!))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She looks around. "What exactly are we doing here? Why do we need to go to the temples? I'm still confused about that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom