• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legends of the World (RP)

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
Lord Carlisle ignored her. He straightened out his cape, raised his sword, and stalked off through the woods, leaving Kalia at the campsite. Eventually, the wall trees grew thinner and thinner, until he was able to see the base of the mountain, no more than a mile away.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
As soon as Kalia managed to wake herself up completely, she got up and hurried after Carlisle. She caught up to him about when he spotted the mountain.

Lord Carlisle

They arrived at the base of the mountain.

"Kalia, listen to me." Lord Carlisle bent down over her, hands on knees, as if talking to a child. "This will be a very dangerous climb. You could get hurt. I want you to stay here and wait while I climb up there."

Lord Carlisle

"Oh, is that a challenge?" Lord Carlisle asked. No sooner had those words come out of his mouth than he leapt onto a nearby ledge, and started jumping and climbing higher.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Kalia grinned, and half-transformed. Her eyes became violet, and her hands became large white fists, with two large spikes on the knuckles of each hand. She used those spikes to quickly hand-by-hand climb right up the mountainside. As she passed Carlisle, she smirked and shouted, in an alarmingly deep voice, "Told'ja!"

Lord Carlisle

Lord Carlisle was already halfway up the mountain, laughing, when Kalia passed him. The transformation, combined with the deep voice, made his jaw drop.

When he reached the top, panting, he gasped, "You... really... are a...beast."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
She had reached the top a minute or so before him. When he got there as well, she said "Nope." Then smirked and cut off the transformation. "Just a shapeshifter."

Lord Carlisle

Lord Carlisle regained his breath and hoisted himself up. He looked past Tatl and stared in awe at the massive structure ahead of them. A large temple made of stone stood at the center of the mountain. Some parts of the temple appeared to be... burning!

((Okay, we need a villain from some Nintendo franchise to appear here))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Wow guys..... Thanks...))

Maddi was behind them the whole time, a little worried in the woods, on the lookout for the Vashta Nerada or Weeping Angels. She scrambled up the cliff behind them.
"What happened?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom