• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legends of the World (RP)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Whoa!" Kalia jumped at the sound of Maddi's voice. She turned around and was very confused. "How long were you behind us?"

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
And just then, a small black object fell from the sky and onto the ground in front of Kalia. It had a fuse, two white eyes, and legs. Lord Carlisle dashed forward and tackled Kalia, just as the wind-up toy blew up, sending shrapnel flying in all directions.

"BWA HA HA!!" a low voice rumbled. Lord Carlisle glanced up, and saw some kind of clown-themed hovercraft descend in front of them. Manning the machine was a large, turtle-like creature, with two horns, a flaming red mohawk, and sizeable spiky shell.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((...You took my advice? Wow. Thank you.))

Kalia looked up at the... creature... guy... thing (wow she was being hypocritical) from her post-tackling spot on the ground and asked "Who... the HECK... are you?!" Then Kalia gained some semblance of sanity and shoved Carlisle off of her before standing back up. Then she felt bad about it and offered him a hand.

Lord Carlisle

Lord Carlisle shoved her hand away, peeved."I just saved you, you ungrateful jerk!" He smiled. "Sound familiar?"

Bowser hovered directly overhead, and pointed at Lord Carlisle. "The boss wants that ruby! He told me that you can't figure out how to use it's true power!" He glanced behind at the temple. "And you were pretty close, too! BWA HA HA!! Prepare to die, morons!"

Lord Carlisle smirked. This guy seemed like more of a bully than an evil villain. "You want this gem?!" he called. "You'll have to kill me first!"

Bowser spewed fire from his throat directly at Carlisle. He jumped out of the way, raised his sword, and summoned the flaming falcon. Bowser studied it curiously. The falcon soared toward him. Bowser spat flames at the bird, which dissolved.

"Well..." muttered Carlisle. "So much for that."

Lord Carlisle

"HEY!" Bowser roared. "STOP THAT! You'll scratch off the paint!" He zeroed in on Chance lifting several Bob-ombs, ready to be tossed.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Ooohoohoo. Buuurn.))

"Well, if you can't fight fire with fire..." Kalia mused. "Just blow the fire out!" With that, she full transformed into Sonic and ran circles under the hover-y thing, creating a small, contained tornado.

((And I was ninja'd, but I don't care.))

Lord Carlisle

"GAH!! MAYDAY!!" Bowser roared, spiraling out of control. The hovercraft went soaring crazily down the mountain.

"Well..." said Lord Carlisle. "So much for that. A faint explosion could be heard down the mountain.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Kalia started laughing at the villian, and when the explosion sounded she was roaring with laughter and rolling on the ground. She de-transformed and said "Oh, wow. That... was priceless."

Lord Carlisle

Lord Carlisle cringed at Kalia's cruel laughter. "I hope he's not dead. I kind of pitied him." He turned and faced the temple, then scanned over all his friends. "If you want to follow," he began. "I won't stop you. But what lies beyond here is likely to get us killed. I can feel it." He glanced down at the vibrating ruby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom