• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legends of the World (RP)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(Sorry this took so long like I said in the sign up I droped the ball in some classes.)
Tatle Woyo Carlisle and Dlinka(if you want to change your "real"name you can) were all in diffrent classes in school.They were still friends since middel school. If you looked at them you would see almost nothing in common, but they all shared a love of stroies.
(goals for today meat up after class and eventually but not immediately go to the book store)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((LOL those names... But I thought we were playing our characters we SU'd as. You should'a told us we were playing ourselves too. I would've been better prepared. And now I don't know what to do because I don't WANT to play myself teaming up with Kalia. BECAUSE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE KALIA! Sorry. That was mean. But still. I don't want to play myself teaming up with Kalia.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((...What? Are you saying we, like, TURN INTO our SU characters? You shoulda mentioned that. That's important for the people signing up to know. But I can roll with that a bit easier...))

Musicfan

the shadow mage
((...What? Are you saying we, like, TURN INTO our SU characters? You shoulda mentioned that. That's important for the people signing up to know. But I can roll with that a bit easier...))

(sorry 90% of the time I do the sign ups I am tired and am bound to forget something.)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
((So I'm Dlinka....... neeeehhhhh, not going for me....... now what to do...))

(Just post your name change. Toss around ideas of what to do after school.)
The bell rang and class was over. Out side it was over cast however there was no sign of rain. It was September and it was a little cold outside.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((yeah, I quit. The whole point of Kalia is that no one knows about her true form. If she already knows everyone, then her whole shtick can't work. I'm really upset because I wanted to be in this... before I knew what it was actually about.))

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
"Lord" Carlisle was best known as the oddball of the school. He always talked in a superior manner, got excellent grades, and somehow got past the school dress code so far as to wear a mask and cape.

"Hello, my amiable acquaintancees!" he called, strolling up to his aforementioned friends. "I just finished The Complete Sherlock Holmes: Volume I, and I'm itching to read Volume II. How about we go to that book store... what's it called? Farms and royals?"

Lord Carlisle surveyed his friends, and let his eyes rest on the girl they'd nicknamed "Tatl". He remembered how back in middle school, she'd always told the teacher whenever he tried to perform a SLIGHTLY fatal experiment on another class member.

"Mrs. Wilkens, they're called killbots for a REASON. How you failed to predict the possible outcomes of my science project is beyond me."

Somehow Mrs. Wilkens had suspended Carlisle for her own mistake. Carlisle had since then developed a subtle fondness for Tatl.

"Tatl, my darling!" he cried, taking her hands in his. "How you found your way into my heart is a mystery Holmes himself couldn't solve! Though I will admit your hands are quite perspiratory." ((Respond to that however you like))

Last edited:

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
"No need to be envious, DL. You're nothing compared to Tatl, but that doesn't mean I think any less of you for it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom