• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker 2

I need a boss not a person:) But you can choose the forest boss. I would like a boss from a previous Zelda game. Whichever one you like.

I'll vollunteer for sand. Maybe some really awesome mixture of Eox and Molgera as the boss. But I really can't imagine a toon Moorpheel.

I would use Morpheel, but I haven't gotten that far in TP because my file got erased. And I also haven't gotten to Molgera yet. But I can watch the videos of those boss battles on Youtube so I can write about them:)

I found the video on this site's video walkthrough of TP. WOW! That battle looks so incredibly easy. I don't think I will allow him in my book!:)

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Perhaps you could use the Angler fish from LA. But two other things, 1. You can make Morpheel tougher 2. Why not a wind boss?

I'll look up Molgera later and I'll try to think of a way to make Morpheel harder. I'm not close to that part of the book anyway.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom