• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker 2

It was amazing. Once you have the whole thing published could you send it to me? Also, you could have Link find the Miaish Cap.

How can I send it to you? And no, Link isn't finding the Minish Cap. I already have the whole plot figured out just not all of the details.

Also, if you post a reply to my story, can you please rate it 1-10, 10 being the best :) I like to know how I'm doing(that's what she said :))

I think I know what's missing. And it's coming! What's missing is a villain and a reason for Link to go on an adventure. All in the next 3 chapters!:)

Alright, here's chapter 6:

6: The Shadow Figure

Tetra was now starting to get used to public speeches. She flew through it talking about how all of the guards will wear Link's garb, how there will be more trains to ride on the Spirit Tracks with, etc. But she didn't mention being pregnant.

It was what happened after the speech that really aroused the crowd.

Just after Tetra's speech, Link got shot by an arrow by a mysterious shadow figure.

"Link!" Tetra shrieked in fear.

He had been shot in his left arm. The shooter must've known that's his good arm.

Gonzo chased after the figure, but couldn't keep up.

Link had now fainted and was taken to the hospital wing of the castle.

"Did you see what he looked like?" Tetra asked hastily.

"No clue," Gonzo replied, panting. "He was wearing all black.

"I thought everyone that lives here was at the speech."

"They were," Niko began, "we just did a head count."

"Then whoever that is doesn't live here," Tetra started.

"Or does he?" questioned Anjean. "I saw him the night you guys arrived here."

"What? And you didn't tell us?" Tetra was surprised.

"I felt no need to tell you."

"I guess there wouldn't be," said Tetra.

Then, a nursemaid came running to them, "Link's going to be fine."

Everyone was happy. Tetra said, "Let's go check on him."

To be continued...
Next chapter(s): an old friend and a traitor
Tell me what you think:)

I'm really glad you guys like it!:)

@Master Makar: Of course Link wouldn't die:) This sets up the whole plot, and so when Link starts the adventure he's a noob because his left arm(his good arm) is hurt.

Keep on reading! I'll type chapters 7 and 8 tomorrow:)

I know right:( I wish I would've known she was coming back so quickly. Oh well. Also, guys, I need about 4 or 5 bosses that I can use for the story. None of them will be the final boss(I already have that figured out:)) I'll probably do Dodongo(fire), Darknut(ToS), Gleeok(ice) and the rest I don't know. Who do you want for forest, water and sand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom