• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker 2

I started writing a fan-fic(and it was in the Atsuma Challenge but since that's over...) and it's basically a sequel to PH between that an ST with the Link from WW and PH. So here is the first 3 chapters:

This is rated PG for violence and some language.

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker 2

1: The Earthquake

"Welcome inhabitants of Hyrule. As you may know, our ship came in late last night. And to our surprise there was already living things. We came to the Tower of Spirits early this morning and requested this meeting to Anjean. So now without further ado here is Princess Zel...I mean Tetra."
"Thank you for those words of wisdom, Niko," Tetra said. She was shaking slightly, due to this being her first of many public speeches. "Unknown to all of you, in Old Hyrule, I was the princess. And because of the recent death of my father, Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule, I became queen. And so, I hope the great inhabitants of New Hyrule will vote me queen with the great hero Link as king."
There was a roar of applause from the crowd. Tetra and Link stood up and bowed. Niko saw them and did the same. Then the two went inside the Tower of Spirts as Niko led the pirates out into the crowd.
"You guys did great!" Anjean said happily.
"Yeah!" the other Lokomos chimed in.
"Ah, I guess," Tetra responded modestly, looking down. She looked up and looked at Link, "Link could've done better," she laughed.
Link received a look of surprise. He flashed Tetra a look as if saying they had gone over this before.
Tetra was laughing harder now, "Just kidding."
Link went back to his normal look. His look that could mean so many things. His look that showed he was always thinking about something.
Tetra loved that look. It was one of many things she loved about Link. She had tried to master it, but she never could.
"So, what do you two plan to do if you become king and queen?" asked Anjean.
Link shrugged.
"We were thinking about making a Castle Town and a castle," Tetra responded. "Just like it was when Link saw Old Hyrule underwater, right Link?"
Link had started to fall asleep, something he commonly did and would surely pass on to his ancestors. He nodded his head.
Tetra spoke again, "We'll probably have the Gorons do it. After all, they are the best fit for the job."
"I can ask them if they would like to," Embrose suggested.
"That would be great," Tetra grinned, "tell them 25 rupees an---------"
Just then there was a huge earthquake from the Water Realm.
Link, Tetra and the Lokomos ran out to see what had happened.
"There was a giant earthquake underwater," Niko explained.
"That means a tsunami is coming," Tetra said in fear.
"My realm's going to be destroyed," Carben whined.
"Not if we stop it," Anjean suggested.
"How?" Tetra asked.
"We need something that can cause very powerful wind," Anjean replied.
"THE WIND WAKER!" Tetra shrieked happily.
Link nodded.
"Then that is that," said Anjean calmly. "We shall set off to find the Wind Waker as soon as possible."
Link nodded again. This time with pride and bravery.

2: Ganondorf

Link, Tetra, Niko, Gonzo and Anjean set sail on Tetra's ship. It took almost two days to get to Ganon's Tower.
Sure enough, sitting there on the ground was the Wind Waker. Link walked over and picked it up. He looked up and saw Ganondorf in his seal. Link walked over and pulled out the Master Sword.
"Link! No!" Tetra screamed.
But it was too late.
Ganondorf popped out of his seal that would've lasted forever.
Link screamed.
"Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Ganondorf laughed. Then he swinged his blade.
Link dodged the attack and parried with a slice up Ganon's back.
This repeated until Ganondorf finally hit Link.
Link screamed in pain. Then, when Ganondorf was distracted, Link parried. But this time he cut off his head.
Tetra, Niko, Gonzo and Anjean were silent. Then, they all cheered.
"Let's go," Anjean said hastily. "No time to spare."
Once they were back on the boat, Link used the Wind Waker to put the wind behind them.
"We'll get there in no time at this rate," Anjean said.
"Hopefully," Tetra said in fear.

3: Safe

Link and co. arrived in New Hyrule with the tsunami less than a mile away.
They ran to the Water Realm with the tsunami just yards away.
Link played the Wind Waker with all he could.
Everyone watched in glee as the tsunami slowly receded. Then there was a huge "Yay!" from everything that has a mouth. Except Link.
He had a premonition that this wasn't over, but that would have to wait. Because for now there was a celebration to join, and Link had to enjoy it while he could, because this wasn't the end of it.
But as Tetra leaned in and kissed him, all of his bad thoughts melted away.

To Be Continued...
Coming next chapter(s): a huge surprise and yet another huge surprise
Tell me what you think: :)

Last edited:
Great Story! Send the whole thing to me. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

The voting has ended since Atsuma no longer has access to a computer. And thanks :) By the way guys that isn't all of chapter 3.

Din Akera

Sniper
I read this in the Atsuma Challenge so that didn't take me long to read at all! lol.

Well done HT (your official 'shorted by Din nickname' now, unless you give me something better to change it too). If you want constructive feedback i would say to be more descriptive, but you have done very well so far.
Is this your first fanfiction?

Very first. And I got a nickname it's HoT it looks like "hot" and Hero of Time. And sorry about the descriptiveness there's more in the rest of the book :) I had to cut it out for the Atsuma Challenge.

Thanks :) This actually isn't my first but it's my first that is over 2 pages lol I was too young a couple years ago to do serious writing

Here's the end of chapter 3 and all of chapter 4:

The sky was a sea of black at the celebration on the beach. The stars like goldfish shining bright.

Link told everyone about his premonition.

"Oh Link, cheer up. You've gotten way too used to things being bad," Tetra said.

Link lowered his head and shook it.

"Link, you need to learn to let go," said Tetra soothingly. "In a few days we'll be king and queen."

They were now about fifty feet from the beach and could barely see each other.

"Besides," Tetra continued, "I'm pregnant."

4: The Vote

Link's face lit up with shock and joy.

Tetra had a huge grin, "I know! He's due in eight months."

Link didn't know what to say. Then again, he never knows what to say.

"Well," Tetra started, "that's enough surprises for one day. The folks at Aboda Village said we could stay there. Let's go to bed."

Link nodded.

They told the others and set off.

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up! WAKE UP!"

Link and Tetra shot up. They had fallen asleep in the middle of the village.

"Was that necessary, Niko?" asked Tetra.

"Yes. I mean possibly. I mean maybe. No, I guess not."

"Then why did you?"

"The vote is in!"

"Really? And?"

"57 'nay's' and 122 'yay's', you are now king and queen of New Hyrule! The castle is being built as we speak."

Tetra and Link were speechless.

"Is something wrong, Queen Tetra?" asked Niko.

"No, Niko, nothing's wrong," Tetra replied. "And don't call me queen."

"Sorry, but this is all very exciting!" Niko exclaimed.

Tetra replied, "You don't know the half of it."

To be continued...
Next chapter(s): a main character gets hurt and a new enemy is introduced.
Tell me what you think! :)

Last edited:

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
There was some typos, just to let you know.

Link told everyone about his promotion.

They were now about fifty feet from the beach and could barely see each other.

"Well," Tetra started, "that's enough surprises for one day. The folks at Aboda Village said we could stay there. Let's go to bed."

"Was that necessary, Niko?" asked Tetra. (I would put a stronger word to capture Tetra's personality, but it's your fan fic:P)

I fixed all of the errors that were actual errors. I don't have a clue what you're talking about with promotion, I definitely meant premonition.

Here's chapters 5:

5: Castle Town and Hyrule Castle

The all-day walk had been worth it! Castle Town was absolutely magnificent. All over were colorful shops and happy people.

"It's amazing!" Tetra squealed. She was lucky nobody heard her voice crack. Luckily, everyone else was in more shock at the town.

"And you haven't even seen the castle yet," said a familiar voice.

Tetra turned around, "Anjean!"

"Hello, my lord and lady."

"Oh, please! Call us by our names."

"If you say so."

"I say so."

"And you shall say more at your speech in ten minutes."

"What?" Tetra exclaimed. Her jaw dropped.

"Yes. Don't worry, though." Anjean encouraged. "Just go out there and show 'em how it's done, kiddo."

Tetra rolled her eyes.

Once Link, Tetra, Anjean and Niko were in Hyrule Castle, Tetra whispered, "Link!"

He looked over at her.

"Should I tell everyone about the baby?"

Link shrugged. He wanted to say "yes," but he knew Tetra didn't want to. She always spoke her mind. She wouldn't ask if she really wanted to.

"I guess I'll wait," she said.

The two ran and caught up with the others.

"What was that all about?" Niko asked.

"We were just..." Tetra hesitated, "checking out the castle," she lied.

"Yeah, it's pretty awesome," Niko replied, clueless.

"Anjean are you okay?" Tetra asked. She had been very quiet for a while.

"Yes, I'm okay," Anjean responded. "I just have a bad feeling."

"That makes two." Tetra was starting to think that they might be right.

To be continued...
Next chapter(s): a main character gets injured
Tell me what you think! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom