• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Realmwalker RP

What Games do you want to Play Through?

• Total voters
G

Guest-3

Aiyani tilts her head, she too had wondered about his name. "He kind of looks like an Alvin... but then again, he also looks like a Rick kind of guy... but I could be wrong. So what of your real name, as, erm, Rasul, right? Yes, as Rasul asked?"

Pen

The game is on!
"We are wasting time by just standing here," says Linzuli in a serious tone. "If we are going as a party I suggest we go now." She started walking. The idea of traveling together made her feel rather uncomfortable.

Last edited:
G

Guest-3

"Well alright then." Aiyani mumbles. She walks after the woman and flips her scarf up over her head and across her face, so that the only thing seen are her eyes.

G

Guest-3

Aiyani's eyes widen. "No! Not a Deku nut! Don't you know how bad those things are for you?"

G

Guest-3

Aiyani sighs and pulls a rock out of her pocket, levitating it in her hands out of boredom. It had only been a few minutes, but her energy level was amped up, and she had to find something to do, something to fiddle with.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Suddenly a Giant hand appears out of nowhere and grabs Aiyani, because why the hell not. Ganon came to collect his bride and they lived happily ever after... He was raised by women, do you think he's abusive? I think Kotake and Koume would have hurt young Ganny if he struck a woman

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
What if i told you that we were waiting on a char and the player left so i put them away

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom