• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Realmwalker RP

What Games do you want to Play Through?

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
((seriously. I was worried when you just stopped coming on... I feared the worst))

G

Guest-3

((It almost did... sadly... but after a long while of even more hospitalization, I've gotten a bit better, which is good.... anyway, missed ya fam))

G

Guest-3

Aiyani walks along. She sighs and teleports back and forth between the front and back of the group in an attempt to cut her boredom.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Ermagherd erts er chrers!!))

Al walks quietly and mindlessly. He was a traveler - this is what he did. The area was a little warm for his liking, but he'd survive

G

Guest-3

Aiyani stops when she nearly trips on a tree root. The sun looked to be giving way to the moon... it would not be good if they were caught outside at night. She begins to walk a little faster. "Come on, w-we really need to hurry before-" She stops herself.
"Let's just hurry, yeah?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The sun. He's used to heat every once and a while, but the constant light and heat beating down is new to him
Also Deku has never played the Oracle games so cut him some slack

Reactions: Pen

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Then why choose a subrosi-who live basically in a place of lava. Hot as hell. Not tge hyrulean 68 degrees

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom