• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Realmwalker RP

What Games do you want to Play Through?

• Total voters
G

Guest-3

Aiyani glares. "Those monsters aren't what I'm worried about. There's riders, every night now, looking for, you guessed it, me. So, I'd rather not be found, thank you very much."

G

Guest-3

((Hush, men. We should not squabble over such small things. Rather, squabble over who gets the last pot brownie.))

Pen

The game is on!
"I am keen on increasing our pace," Linzuli adds shortly. She didn't even know why she was bothering with these people in the first place, so finishing the trek sooner was preferable to her.

G

Guest-3

Aiyani nods to Linzuli. "Thank you." She picks up her pace, getting even more anxious as she spots the river leading to the Zora's Domain.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"I still think we should travel by Deku nut. It's fast and efficient. I don't get why they're so bad" Vesper's moans out in boredom abd follows along

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul shoves a Deku Nut in Vesper's Mouth
"Every tine you say you dont want to walk, i will shove a deku nut in your mouth. And trust me, they get bigger"
A rustling in his bag is oddly gruesome as it looks to be about 6 feet tall, mumbling about homework

G

Guest-3

"Hey, uh, Ras, you know anything about Ganon anyhow?" Aiyani turns her head slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom