• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Realmwalker RP

What Games do you want to Play Through?

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(yes. You are Tennor. This is Realmwalker. We have so many OoT era RPs we could meet everyone)

Storm

CRASH
The glass window at the top of the Temple of Time breaks as a dwarf plows a demon into the ground below
"try not to mess time up" the demon says as the dwarf runs after him, passing our heroes as they fight their way towards Death Mountain.

Storm

The Dwarf and the Demon fight their way to the Top of Death Mountain where they slide inside onto a platform
"Man. Deja vu" the dwarf says as the Demon controls the lava into a hand. Rasul quickly wretches the hammer out of his hands before dodging as the hand grabs the demon , pulling him below. The Dwarf climbs out and walks down to Kariko village where he sees a woman he knew. He went over to her, quickly grabbing a rose and going up to her
" how do you fare today, beloved?"

Storm

( I am aware now. crossed the sign ups. thought Rengo was a strong and healthy man in this one)

(this one is ending anyway, just play along so we can get back to Lightbringer)

Storm

the dwarf was gravely Mistaken, He goes to Rasul's home in Kariko, and steals a bit of Leaf from him, and smokes it before heading to the Graveyard, he walks the Line of Tombstones until he comes to the one of his son--- the one of Rengo Sr.
"I'm sorry I wasn't around a lot, but I will do right by your memory"
Rasul lays the rose on the grave, and starts to sing a dirge as he leaves
" There used to be a graying tower alone on the sea
you became the light on the dark side of me
love remained a drug that's the high and not the pill
but did you know that when it snows my eyes become large and
the light that you shine can't be seen?"

the Gravedigger walks up to This dwarf
"the **** are you doing?"
" I could ask you the same, Dentedorf, why aren't you working? dig some graves, boy, or the ghost of Dampe will kill you"

Reactions: Pen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom