• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Realmwalker RP

What Games do you want to Play Through?

• Total voters

Pen

The game is on!
Linzuli looks strangely at the dwarf. She figures he must be drunk to the point where he does not make any sense. She looks around the bar again and spots two individuals; one humanoid girl (Vesper) and some other creature that Linzuli cannot identify (Alwin). She walks up to the table that they are sitting at. "Pardon me, but could either of you please tell me what you know about this realm?"

G

Guest-3

Aiyani sits herself on the floor and closes the door, although there is still a large crack. She snaps her fingers and a ring of burning candles appears around her. "Witch.." she says. "Ha!" Then, pulling a large clear ball out of her pack, she whispers into it, and moments later, is given a picture of the man she stole from. "Hm... where are you now..."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
She smiled as Alwin told her his name, finally showing that he's not just some stuck up subrosian. Even though she still wasn't sure what a subrosian was. Then this weird looking bird girl asked them about this "realm" jeez things sure had changed. Vesper answered her question, a little confused but trying the best she could. "Well this is hyrule, if that's what you mean. I'm not really sure what's happened since I went to Termina. And I'm not really sure what you mean by realm... Termina and Hyrule are just different locations." She examined the bird girl again... "Umm... what are you?"

G

Guest-3

Aiyani suddenly loses her focus, and knocks over a candle. "Oh ****!" She turns to put out the flame and knocks over another. "Oh Gods no.." She quickly stands up and tries to put out the fires. "UGH!" She shouts. "Oh, oops!" She covers her mouth and runs out of the room.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Got room for one more?
Name: Keneth
Race: Hylian
Base Class: Fighter
Weapon of Choice: Falchion
Personality: Relaxed, and a quiet type of person. Doesn't care to fight much.
Backstory: A mercenary who takes on jobs throughout Hyrule, from saving cats in trees, to fending off monsters. He is skilled with swords, and other blades. He lives in Castle Town, where most jobs are done, so he can support himself and his sister.
You're not following me :P

((Hi friend, you might wanna go make a character bio in the sign up thread so that we can know who you are. ;)))
((Already did :P))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin nods at Vesper's words, "Indeed, the nation of Hyrule. I only recently got here myself, so I can't answer anything more specific than that."

G

Guest-3

"Um, excuse me, does anyone have a large bucket of water??!" She yells. "There's a fire, and I can't do ****e about it!" She throws a bag of rupees to the bartender. "I'm gone." She waves her hand and disappears before anyone can do anything.

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
Vitus rematerialized in a dark, candlelight room, completely furious. He marched by a startled Inquisitor and underneath a portcullis door into a large room. Various torture equipment lines the walls, with torchlight reflecting off their polished surfaces. Vitus followed the particularly high-pitch screams of one victim to the back of the room. There, under the painted, ever-watchful gaze of a merciless Farore, he saw a fellow Inquisitor standing beside a whimpering man tied to a rack.
"Please.... confess, and this could be over quickly" the Inquisitor said in a kind, almost fatherly voice.
"I..... I told you people..... I don't know anything about.... about any conspira- GAH!"
The man screamed as the Inquisitor calmly cranked a wheel, and the mans arms and legs were pulled by rollers on the top and bottom of the rack. Vitus could barely hear either the sickening popping sounds of the man's muscles and ligaments being torn apart, or the cracking of bones over the man's bloodcurdling shrieks and cries.
The Inquisitor stopped turning the wheel and looked at Vitus with a surprised expression. Hastily he performed a salute of raising one hand to his right, the other to his left, and then putting them together in front of his forehead. "Brother! Why have you returned so soon? Did you find the cult so soon?"
Vitus returned the salute with a frown. "No," he growled, "we have a much bigger threat now."

G

Guest-3

Aiyani is transported back to her hut on the south side of Hyrule field and enters, looking around to assure her solitude. She then enters and bars the door, sitting on her tiny bed and playing with an amulet she'd found days before.

Pen

The game is on!
Hearing the Sheikah and Subrosian say Hyrule fascinates Linzuli quite a bit. She had read the legends of the lost kingdom of Hyrule that was consumed by darkness after the Hero of Time had left the land. She was not sure whether or not Ritos existed in Hyrule, but she wanted to answer the girl's question nonetheless. "I am a Rito," she replies. "Thank you for letting me know where I am. My name is Linzuli."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom