• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Realmwalker RP

What Games do you want to Play Through?

• Total voters

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin shrugs, "I have no idea what the hell a Ruto is, to be frank," he tells her, "And as far as I know there is no Rito kingdom here. Zoras, Gorons, Shiekah, Gerudo, Hylians, yes. So tell me, where do you hail from?"

G

Guest-3

Aiyani sits in her hut, counting out the rupees she'd stolen this week. It came out to 31,600. She sighs. Just a bit more and she can get out of this wretched realm and start a new elsewhere.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul opens a good book and starts reading. Hes not the one for talking. Because why would there ever be a dwarf in Hyrule?

Pen

The game is on!
"I come from Dragon Roost Island on the Great Sea," Linzuli explains and takes a seat at their table. "You have most likely not heard of it. You see, I traveled here using a mysterious method of something that I understand can be referred to as realmwalking. Back where I come from, Hyrule is but an old myth. It is quite fascinating to actually be here now."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Despite his hood hiding it, Alwin raises an eyebrow incredulously, "Really?" he asks flatly. He'd heard rumor that stuff like time travel was possible, but he didn't believe it. Some things can't be changed.

G

Guest-3

Aiyani sighs. She needed to find the Realmwalker, and quick. She scoops the rupees back into their sack and hides them. "I need a drink... again." She stands and teleports herself into Kakariko Village, walking back to the bar to get even more drunk.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin shakes his head, "Nope. Subrosian. Don't blame you for that one - apparently nobody knows what the hell I am," he thinks for a second, "Zoras are... fish people. Blue. Have gills. Fins. Humanoid."

Pen

The game is on!
"Humanoid fish people..." Linzuli says as she brings her hand to her chin, thinking for a while. "I wonder why we do not have those in the Great Sea where I come from."

Pen

The game is on!
"So they live in a lake? Then they must be fresh water creatures. That explains why they do not live in the sea which covers most of my realm. Speaking of the sea, in which direction is it?"

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"There was this really awesome Zora band in Termina. You guys should go see them some time. I wonder if they'd ever come here." Most of the rest of the conversation was a little convulsing for Vesper. She wasn't quite sure where Dragoon Roost Island might be, or where this Great Sea was either. And Hyrule being a myth just couldn't be true. I mean, Princess Zelda lived here, and everyone knew Zelda. Which reminded her "Damn. I was supposed to report in at the castle. I forgot."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom