• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Realmwalker RP

What Games do you want to Play Through?

• Total voters

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin doesn't move from his seat, instead watching, amused, as the two duke it out in the center of the room. A good old fashioned barfight - and with a religious nutjob involved, no less. She was just toying with him, making him angrier. Al always enjoyed watching people get enraged by stuff like that. They act so stupidly...
He gestures to the bartender. The message is obvious - ale.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vesper was enjoying herself, having a great time with the boys when a gerudo woman stopped their fun. She put on a bit of a pouty face as they all walked away from her. Well this isn't very fun anymore. Just when they were about to fight over me. Her pouting quickly stopped though, as she noticed a fight starting between the gerudo woman and a hylian. She was interested to see where this would go, and ready to step in if need be.

As she looked around she noticed a creature she had never seen before. Surely these things didn't exist when she left for Termina. What had happened while she was away? She walked up to the creature (Alwin) and poked it's head. "What are you?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin glances at her and humphs, "So kind," he says, a little annoyed, "Not even any presumption of kindness. Just throwing it out in the open," he takes his ale from the barkeep and takes a long drink, not removing his hood, "I'm a Subrosian girl. Not from these parts."

Libk

She has a look of confusion on her face "Subrosian? Never heard of it." She's not trying to be rude, and Alwin might be able to pick up on that, but she keeps staring and wondering about him. "Well Mr. Subrosian. Want to be friends?"

(Deku put a comma before girl. I almost had Vesper say "You don't sound like a girl." XD)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Oh picky picky))
Alwin shakes his head, "My people live underground. Closest surface nation is Holodrum - across the ocean. Doubt you get many of my kind over here," he doesn't respond to the "Wanna be friends?" Question, purposefully.

Libk

Vesper sighs, as her friendship offer is ignored and the subrosian goes on about things she didn't really care about. In fact she didn't even really hear anything he said, as she was just waiting for a yes or no. She rests her head on her hand and gestures for the barkeep to send a pint her way, this time not changing the contents of the glass before taking a drink. She looked back over to see how the fight was going, then turned back to Alwin. "Well Mr. Subrosian, my offer still stands if you want. I'm Vesper."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Alwin," he tells her, "Names Alwin," she seemed genuine enough. Being a wanderer can be lonely, and even the friendship of someone like her would be a welcome respite, even if for a short time.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Keneth enters amidst the craziness of what looked like a fight. Ignoring it, he sits down at the bar, and orders some milk. He thinks to himself quietly observing the other patrons.

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
Vitus stares out the Gerudo with pure hate. Realizing he is out matched, he sheathed his sword and spat; "I will you see you burn, witch." He crouched and pulled his arms back to the side, made a circular motion, and then raised his arms into the air and disappeared in a column of green light.

Pen

The game is on!
Keneth enters amidst the craziness of what looked like a fight. Ignoring it, he sits down at the bar, and orders some milk. He thinks to himself quietly observing the other patrons.

((Hi friend, you might wanna go make a character bio in the sign up thread so that we can know who you are. ;)))

Linzuli reaches the village. At the entrance there is a sign that says "Welcome to Kakariko Village".

"Strange name for a village..." Linzuli thinks to herself. She walks in and finds no people walking the little streets of the village. Probably because it is so late. She walks a bit further in and spots a bar with a lot of noise coming from it. She decides to go inside since she is bound to find people there that she can ask about where she is. She walks up to the bar door.

G

Guest-3

"Ooh, so edgy... I like it." Aiyani watches as he disappears and leans against the bar. "I kind of miss him now." She sighs. "Oh well, drinks on me, everyone!"

Pen

The game is on!
Linzuli opens the door to the bar and walks inside. It looks like any other bar. Nothing too special. Most people in there seemed preoccupied in one way or another, but then Linzuli spots a short little man (Rasul) sitting alone at a table drinking. She walks up to him. "Excuse me sir, could you tell me a little bit about this realm where we are right now?"

G

Guest-3

Aiyani looks around. "No one? Well then, alright." She opens up the bag she'd stolen from the cute clergy guy and laughs. "Yellow rupees... I knew he had something on on him..." She grins and looks around the bar, her eyes landing on the woman she'd 'saved'. She sees the little subrosi man and smirks. "Huh, he'd be a better choice..." She brings the rupee to her mouth and whispers an incantation. Closing her hand, she uses magic to teleport the rupee inside of his ale. "Now... who else..." she turns again and sees the dwarven man. "Oh, he'll do too." She does the same thing, then repeats it with the woman she'd saved from the horde of blood thirsty men. Then, she spots the new woman, and instead, pulls out a blue rupee, enchanting it, and teleporting it to her pocket. "Damn. Now I get to go find the Witcher." She laughs at herself and steps into a separate room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom