• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Realmwalker RP

What Games do you want to Play Through?

• Total voters
G

Guest-3

"Try me." She says, snorting a bit. She knew almost everything about the man she'd been forced to marry so she doubted that it would be a surprise.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul turns to Aiyani
"Ganondorf Dragmire Twinrova, Born in the Fall some 30 years ago. Mothers are Kotake and Koume Twinrova. being the only Male Gerudo in a century, he is automatically King. strangely Masculine for a race of strictly females. Din knows whoever the father was was probably sacrificed, though I do not believe there was a father, and they just conjured him up. Ganon's Horse is Named Snowball, he is a Gerudo Stallion with Black fur. Ganon has made several treaties and trade routes for his people. whom the Hylians marched into the desert and left to be impoverished all those years ago. The Shiekah and the Gerudo have a common ancestor, named Impa, before you say anything, not this times Impa, but one from say 600 years ago. Ganon loves to Drink Lon Lon Milk, and his favorite Musician is the Horon Village busker, Clyde. Ganon has a tattoo on his left Bicep of Ancient Runes and the phrase 'Welcome to The Gerudo Desert have a nice day' on his... well..i'm sure you know"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"His Deku nuts?" Vesper laughed a little at her own joke and then looked around in her bag. After failing to find the book she was looking for she groaned, but at least they didn't have much farther.

Pen

The game is on!
Linzuli thinks these people are too much talk. She walks slightly ahead of them to try and make them move along at a faster pace. They are now walking up Zora's River. "According to the map, we are closing in on Zora's Domain," she says to the others.

G

Guest-3

Aiyani 's eyes widen.
"Oh, um, well, haha, how did you know about his... uh..." She laughs awkwardly.
"Well, then you must also know that... he bought me. On the black market. From my own mother." Her tone turns into one of absolute hatred.

Libk

She takes the Deku nut out of her mouth. Then, in attempt to mock Rasul's voice " 'Every tine you say you dont want to walk, i will shove a deku nut in your mouth. And trust me, they get bigger' which I didn't do so" she stuck her tongue out at Rasul and then threw the Deku nut at him.

Libk

She catches it and puts it into her pouch. "Don't do that again, Mr. Rasul." Her tone had gone from a more playful one to quote the serious one.

G

Guest-3

"Hey," Aiyani snaps. "Don't threaten him, or so help me gods, I will rip your tongue out and-" She stops herself and glares at Vesper.
"Threaten my dwarf, hmph..." She grumbles.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul knows the next Dekunut he had was the 6 foot tall one that *****es about Homework, so he would stop, for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom