• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Game

What is your least favorite Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seaons

• Oracle of Ages

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twighlight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would say that the 4 Swords is my least favorite. It was designed as a multiplayer game and if u didn't have anyone else to play with you it wasn't as fun, it jus felt like an empty shell when u were playing with jus the computer

D

Del

Wow, Wind Waker is actually my favorite. The gameplay to me was awesometastic, the graphics-to die for and the storyline was just, wow. And the "endless sailing"? I didn't think that was a problem, after you learned the ballad of Gales you could warp places, and I liked the sea theme, and the change between day and night. As for the graphics? Genious. It's so beautiful, I don't really understand how people don't like it, it's so playful and cartoony. And if you think WW is easy, then SS is a joke. Really, if the complaint is that it was too easy then you'll breeze through SS like I did. Aaaanyways, my least favorite has to be AoL, just because it really wasn't engaging enough and it was weird, when you entered a town.

I have to agree, Phantom Hourglass was probably my least favorite too. The ocean was too large. Also...
The archery minigame! you had to beat it for a heart container and quiver upgrade, but it was REALLY HARD!!!!
Also, the temple of the ocean king got really, really repetitive.

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
Probably Twilight Princess. I've played through the gamecube version twice, but looking back, I never really enjoyed it. It was an alright game, but it probably wouldn't be in my top ten of all time.

F

Forgotten Hero

If I had to choose one it would probably be Spirit Tracks, it wasn't terrible but it was my least favorite.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Phantom Hourglass for me as well. However, I wouldn't go as far as saying it shouldn't even be a Zelda game. I didn't mind it, though I didn't like it nearly as much as any of the other Zelda games. In all honesty, I think that if it didn't have the title of "Zelda" at all then it would have been an awesome game.

Z

zeldafanfan

i love all zelda games, I have played almost all of them and beat almost all of them, the only one that i haven´t played is FSA, but i hope i can play it on the WII U on the virtual console, so my least favorite has to be AoL, I´m not saying is bad, but not as good as other games, i´ll say it´s a 7/10, just because of the confusing dungeons and not so fun overworld walk, for me it wasn´t so difficult, overall it´s a good game.

also, why so much hate against the DS games, I think there both good, i prefer PH over ST, but both games were good. PH=8.5/10 ST=8/10

Last edited by a moderator:
My least favourite is probably PH, like most people said, there weren't enough Islands, the soundtrack was lacking and the Temple of the Ocean King got silly. Still an okay game but I just didn't enjoy it as much as the other games

Four Swords... I played it on my own and it was kinda boring. :( Also the levels were kind of repetitive... However, I thought FSA was handled very well and was way more fun to play, even in single player. :P

My least favorite is Wind Waker. Don't hate. I just did not like the ocean traveling, and the fetch quest. I can't believe the triforce quest was actually part of completing the game! So annoying. That part of the game is "The one part you hate soooooo much in a game." Another example to this is the the getting of the music notes the water dragon sends you to get in skyward sword. ANYWHO back to Wind Waker. The dungeon designs are my least favorite in that game. It just does not feel like the dungeons are worth completing. The Wind Temple is just TEDIOUS and annoying as heck. Don't get me wrong, I still like this game. I love the music in this game a lot. If it was not for the awesome music while sailing, I would throw the controller at the screen.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Four Swords is definitely my least favorite. Weak story, decent gameplay, only a few characters, and repetitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom