• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Pokemon Game

MarkaenShoque92

Hero of Hoenn
While I tend to be on the positive side, I can't help but wonder what is the worst Pokemon game (and for the sake of discussion, I am also thinking of all of the spin-offs). My vote goes to Pokemon Channel because it requires you to be inactive for most of the game which is in direct conflict with video games being an interactive medium.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Least favorite Pokemon goes to Pokemon Black/White. Of all the generation of Pokemon, IMO Gen 5 has the worst designs. And the story/gameplay is still copy paste from Gen 1 yet the game pair gets not only extremely favorable reviews but they get SEQUELS in addition to that. Last I thought, rehashing the same content with little to zero change was a BAD thing.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs.
Absolutely terrible.
Almia and the original were enough. And they killed the entire series with this installment.
Not only is the gameplay bad, but the storyline/plot is bad too.
I could figure out what was going to happen in the very beginning.
Also your partner does nothing but boss you around all the time even when you were so kind to trade a MAIN VILLIAN for him or her.
I'm sorry Pokemon, but that game sucked terribly.
NO MORE RANGER GAMES.
Least favorite Pokemon goes to Pokemon Black/White. Of all the generation of Pokemon, IMO Gen 5 has the worst designs. And the story/gameplay is still copy paste from Gen 1 yet the game pair gets not only extremely favorable reviews but they get SEQUELS in addition to that. Last I thought, rehashing the same content with little to zero change was a BAD thing.
Also, I'm going to agree with you.
I thought they could have done a lot better with Black and White and they didn't.
I hope they do better with it's sequel though.
While I tend to be on the positive side, I can't help but wonder what is the worst Pokemon game (and for the sake of discussion, I am also thinking of all of the spin-offs). My vote goes to Pokemon Channel because it requires you to be inactive for most of the game which is in direct conflict with video games being an interactive medium.
I also agree that Pokemon Channel could have been a LOT better. Although it basically had only Gen 3 Pokemon (Plus prior generations), it still was pretty bad considering you did NOTHING.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
I have to agree that battle revolution was probably the worst for me. It's nothing like the Stadium games, which were gems. Revolution was bare bones and I really wish it went the path of the Stadium games.

Dan

I haven't played any pokemon games outside the main series.
So my least favorite would be ruby. I still think it's a great game however I disliked some of the music. Wasn't too fond of the rival either.
It's the game I felt that started with the downfall of bad pokemon design.

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
It's a tie between Platinum and Ranger for me. For Platinum, I didn't like Gen IV too much (wait, actually I love HGSS, so I don't hate all of Gen IV). I didn't like most of the new Pokémon, except for the new evolutions to older Pokémon (like weavile, gallade and Magnezone). The graphics, atmosphere and world design were also 'meh' to me. I still like Platinum, but I like the other games more.

Ranger is one of those games that's fun at first, but becomes dull when you play it more. Especially the gameplay. After all, all you do is make circles around Pokémon....

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Out of the games i have played pokemon rumble.There was even less story then red and blue. I like all of them for game play just as mutch so i whent with story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom