• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Just pre ordered Super Mario Wonder. I rarely play 2d games, I prefer 3d, but its Mario we are talking about here.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Well actually
Just pre ordered Super Mario Wonder. I rarely play 2d games, I prefer 3d, but its Mario we are talking about here.
Well actually I am the other way around. I was raised on the 2D games, so I was quite curious and excited when they announced it.

Well actually

Well actually I am the other way around. I was raised on the 2D games, so I was quite curious and excited when they announced it.

I was raised on 2d games as well. But I was blown away with Mario 64 and OoT. Im hoping that at least some parts of the overwold map are playable in 3d like Mario maker U

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
I was raised on 2d games as well. But I was blown away with Mario 64 and OoT. Im hoping that at least some parts of the overwold map are playable in 3d like Mario maker U
That would a pretty good if they did that. I just hope that they put a lot of work in to the story.

Last edited:

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Watchdogs 1 and 2 - Standard Edition.

The bundle was on discount, so I spent $12.

As for VG hardware?
I spent $300.27 on a 2TB SSD Card for my Xbox Series X.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Anyone remember Peggle? My parents used to be big into it back in the day and I was reminded of it in a Scott the Woz video and just grabbed for $5 bucks on Steam. What wishlist?

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Bought this on CoD MWII

Whiskers-tango-bundle-Mw2-Warzone-2.jpg

And it is the best pack by far, simply due to the fact that the devs who made this pack went ALL OUT on making it perfected.
The heads are fully articulated instead of just static models. Meaning that the eyes move around, slight facial expression tweaks, and the mouth moves.
When you get too close, or the player aims-down-sights, the eyes narrow to slits.
The gloves have cat-claws on them.

Bonus.
The Sgt.Sprinkles and Sgt.Pspsps are skins for Gus, who has a spanish accent so the cats sound like Puss In Boots.

Whoever developed this pack DESERVES a raise.

maxresdefault.jpg

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Picked up Skyward Sword for the Wii and a Sonic the Hedgehog collection for the DS for a total of $70. Probably not the greatest deal, but since it was from a local store, and both in the original cases with all inserts, it's not too bad. I figured that it would be roughly the same to find them then buy + shipping on Ebay or sumn.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Picked up Skyward Sword for the Wii and a Sonic the Hedgehog collection for the DS for a total of $70. Probably not the greatest deal, but since it was from a local store, and both in the original cases with all inserts, it's not too bad. I figured that it would be roughly the same to find them then buy + shipping on Ebay or sumn.
How much did you get Skyward Sword for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom