• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
I caved and purchased the HE point and click adventure games on the eShop. I still can't believe they have Spy Fox in Dry Cereal. That one's a rather obscure title, but they committed the ultimate sin. The very first Putt-Putt game. Putt-Putt Enters the Race is not on the eShop. How the **** do you managed to screw that up. It's literally the origin story of Pep! Poor pup was found in a garbage heap, if I recall correctly.

I still need to buy the extra story DLC for Pokemon Shield and the Future DLC etc for Xenoblade 3 along with the DLC story expansion stuff for Pokemon Violet

So what are you're most recent video game purchases?

Here's mine. Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem and Blood Rayne for Gamecube, 007 Quantum of Solace and Iron Man 2 for XBOX 360, and Blood Rayne 2 for XBOX. I recently played at https://pokiesnet84.com/ and had a fantastic time. The site offers a diverse range of games with impressive graphics and smooth gameplay. The pokies are especially engaging and offer great rewards. The user-friendly interface and responsive customer support made my gaming experience enjoyable and hassle-free. Highly recommended!

Elden Ring

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
I just bought Hades since it was on sale in the eShop for just $10. I've been wanting to play it for a little while now so I'm very excited.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
Just recently purchased Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Metroid Dread, and Avatar The Last Airbender: Quest for Balance, but due to having to buy a new SD card. I will have to wait a while before I even start playing them. Besides, I already have a lot of games I plan on playing at the moment anyway.

Even though I tend to ask what I should play in the Shoutbox often. I do have games that I want to play through. Mostly The Thousand Year Door, BotW, and TP HD. I have been playing Minecraft recently, though. And despite my gripes with Animal Crossing, for some reason I can't seem to get away from trying to start a new file every Saturday.

Just recently purchased Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Metroid Dread, and Avatar The Last Airbender: Quest for Balance, but due to having to buy a new SD card. I will have to wait a while before I even start playing them. Besides, I already have a lot of games I plan on playing at the moment anyway.

Even though I tend to ask what I should play in the Shoutbox often. I do have games that I want to play through. Mostly The Thousand Year Door, BotW, and TP HD. I have been playing Minecraft recently, though. And despite my gripes with Animal Crossing, for some reason I can't seem to get away from trying to start a new file every Saturday.
dread and kirby are pretty solid picks

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I purchased and played through The Exit 8 on the Nintendo Switch. It was a pretty short game to play through once I got the hang of spotting the anomolies but nonetheless it was super fun and worth the small price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom