• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

just a few minutes ago, I bought and downloaded Castlevania Requiem: Symphonia of the Night and Rondo digitally for my Playstation 4. Its on sale really cheap on the PSN s tore for like 3.99

finally got around to buying and downloading Final Fantasy IV Pixel from the PSN store for my Playstation 4. Too bad its not on sale but I had to buy it anyway

bought Saint's Row remake for Playstation 4 from Walmart online. I heard good things and some "bad" things about the remake but I don't care. I enjoyed Saints Row 3 and 4 years ago. I like the humor in the Saints Row games where they're not serious like what goes on in Grand Theft Auto series.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I don't typically pre-order games, especially because I refuse to pay 70+ bucks on video games, but Target has been really good with the buy 2 get 1 free deals including pre-orders so I got Tomb Raider I-III Remastered and Metal Gear Solid Delta: Snake Eater pre-ordered for the PS5 as well as Alan Wake 2 for the Series X.

My brother and I usually take advantage of these type of deals by ordering 3 copies of the same game and then canceling 1, which still nets you the discount on each game and we both only pay for 1 game instead of being forced to pick out 3 games.

Was originally going to hold off on Alan Wake 2 because they had the audacity to price it at 80 dollars despite having already been out digitally since last year for the same price. If I have to wait a year for a physical copy, it sure as hell better be discounted and so I got my discount. Not even Capcom pulls this type of sh*t.

Playstation 4 Saint's Row remake came earlier by Fed Ex today. Now im letting the disc download the game data which will take 6 hours.

I thought game consoles and game companies stopped doing that crap where they force you to download the game dfata from the disc all day?

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Playstation 4 Saint's Row remake came earlier by Fed Ex today. Now im letting the disc download the game data which will take 6 hours.

I thought game consoles and game companies stopped doing that crap where they force you to download the game dfata from the disc all day?
That's one of the things that makes me disenchanted about modern gaming. At least the Switch rarely has that with the exception of some third party games requiring downloads.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Yume Nikki: Dream Diary, Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, and the Eastward DLC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom