• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
Just purchased Omega Ruby, Don't want to get here. But I bought it so I could get one of my favorite Pokémon that's a version exclusive. So, hopefully I have fun with it.

Just purchased Omega Ruby, Don't want to get here. But I bought it so I could get one of my favorite Pokémon that's a version exclusive. So, hopefully I have fun with it.
alpha Sapphire and Omega ruby are great to have for the Nintendo 3DS. I still have Pokemon Alpha Sapphire since Sapphire was my very first game for my old Gameboy Advane SP back in March or April or May 2003

how many seeds are there anyway to backtrack back and forth when you're wandering around in the planets in Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order anyway? so far i've found 8 seeds for plants. I noticed in the seed display in the ship I think I'm missing at least 2

I wish the actual physical Walmart store/stores would lower the damn price for the DVD sets of Thundercats down to 24 or 26 bucks since online its on sale at that price

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom