• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
i was suggesting the data itself could be incorrectly skewed, not that the source interpreted it wrong, but yea youre right ex, it didnt occur to me that most of the drug trade is probably done by legals. the cartel is probably a huge reason people come here in haste, mexico should take notes on what Columbia did about their gang issues

Guinea

Basically Tingle
So you guys are saying that illegals come over here, live 10 people to a room, work for scraps, barely make due and you want to know why I think open borders are bad. How about you ask yourself why you think they're good. Jeez.

But if I really, really think about it... I'm a bit jealous. Like, if I snuck aboard a ship to get out of America, and got caught, I'd be sent back immediately. Illegals on the other hand don't always get sent back, obviously. So that's why I don't like open borders. Because I can't just leave like they come in.

Edit- Well, not open borders, but a border that's wide open. If the border was open I guess I could come and go as I please. Maybe I do like open borders after all.

Last edited:

ExLight

why
Staff member
So you guys are saying that illegals come over here, live 10 people to a room, work for scraps, barely make due and you want to know why I think open borders are bad. How about you ask yourself why you think they're good. Jeez.
I don't want them to live in subhuman conditions. I think they should be welcomed and given basic living conditions so they can be integrated in society so they can do their thing. OG's image criticizes that sort of
policy ("given $10,000 and free housing"), by explicitly claiming we should deny these immigrants those basic living conditions.

What bothers me in this topic is the lack of empathy towards them, because people would rather treat them as pest and keep them in subhuman conditions or deny them opportunity of growth and don't even provide a proper explanation as to why.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
i dont think 100% open borders are good but i think legal immigration would be if it could be processed cost effectively and in a timely manner, maybe thats just wishful thinking on my part
i think people should have the right to live like that if thats what they want to do, but keep in mind the people living like that are only doing so because their life in mexico was worse
But if I really, really think about it... I'm a bit jealous. Like, if I snuck aboard a ship to get out of America, and got caught, I'd be sent back immediately. Illegals on the other hand don't always get sent back, obviously. So that's why I don't like open borders. Because I can't just leave like they come in.
You could give it a shot, something tells me mexico doesnt really care if a gabacho wanders thru because the cartel will deal w you for them

Guinea

Basically Tingle
If I left America I wouldn't go to Mexico, even though I'm like Shadow the Hedgehog and just love latinas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom