• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Guinea

Basically Tingle
They're usually the most toxic of anyone too. Hell, jusy saying that a small army of fighting age men coming through a wide open border will have them labeling you a racist bigot far-right Trump supporter. Smh.

ExLight

why
Staff member
They're usually the most toxic of anyone too. Hell, jusy saying that a small army of fighting age men coming through a wide open border will have them labeling you a racist bigot far-right Trump supporter. Smh.
Nobody called you any of that.
The person who posted the image was OG and the one that decided to double down on it just to try to get a reaction was Chevy. You're the one putting these labels on them and on yourself.

I loud and clear said I would be willing to sit down and have a proper discussion about the topic if anyone wanted to keep discussing that topic, which is the complete opposite of this hysterical caricature you're trying to paint.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Nobody called me any of that, correct. Whatever OG posted and however Chevy reacted is whatever. I was simply describing the average hyper woke radical leftoid moderator. They're all the same.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
saying that an army of men coming through a border will have them labeling you a racist bigot far-right Trump supporter.
read this actually, did you just equate being a Trump supporter with being a racist, bigot and far right? Who's the hyper woke radical leftoid moderator NOW smh
Also ex, 'hyper woke radical leftoid moderator' is under the character limit for user titles if you wanna nab it while the gettin's good

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Ok, maybe this is just as bad as ZU.

Don't be dense either, those are exactly the things a woke lib would call someone for saying open borders are a bad thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom