• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
That's whassup :cool:. Was it very far? I know you mentioned being real nervous before, how was that?
it was back to the house, maybe like 5 or so minutes? just a small road, not much traffic. Stopped at a couple crossroads. My grandma came to visit yesterday and she drives a Ford Fusion, and I thought to myself, this is my chance :eyes:

we only have suburbans and it is a nightmare for me T-T
the only thing I've done this year (other than today) has been backing up and going down a stretch of road (which took like minutes of mental preparation beforehand)

but this time it went pretty smoothly!! I felt A LOT more comfortable. I needa get a smaller car for sure whenever that's feasible. I still tense up whenever cars go past though because it *really* looks like they're going to scrape against the side of the car or hit me and it's so scary. But it was definitely a lot less intimidating than the suburbans are.

I've still got a long way to go, but this is progress for sure. I have a habit of going really slow, so I can only do small roads for now, not fast highways or anything (think I would have a panic attack pffft)
Ayyy congrats!
thanks!!!

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I drove today :cool: :cool: :cool:
YOOO ECHO IM SO PROUD OF YA!!! this is a really good time in your life to be learning, I'm glad you're not doing what I did by waiting cuz i really regret it looking back. That thing about feeling like the cars are gonna hit you is so real, it took a while for me to get used to that. It took me a few months to work up to highways too so don't rush it!

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
YOOO ECHO IM SO PROUD OF YA!!! this is a really good time in your life to be learning, I'm glad you're not doing what I did by waiting cuz i really regret it looking back. That thing about feeling like the cars are gonna hit you is so real, it took a while for me to get used to that. It took me a few months to work up to highways too so don't rush it!
I was less afraid of cars hitting me and more afraid of me hitting mailboxes so I developed a tendency to hug the center line while driving

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom