• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
People always say "Ohhh take me back to <whenever> when things were different blah blah blah," but the more times goes on the weirder that sentiment gets to me because for me that would just feel like losing saved progress. I could ramble about that a whole lot more but that's basically what I've been thinking about lately.

a9c42efc70241e4ba66c4bdb6740163f.jpg

(Pic unrelated just wanted to post a wolf pic also)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Just saw Free Guy, it kinda sucked. My dad watched it with his brother (lives in another state, Dad went to visit him this week,) and really wanted to see it with me and my brothrers but it sucked and I don't wanna be rude lmao.
View attachment 74789
I should print this out and put it various places around work
What does it do?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Just saw Free Guy, it kinda sucked. My dad watched it with his brother (lives in another state, Dad went to visit him this week,) and really wanted to see it with me and my brothrers but it sucked and I don't wanna be rude lmao.
LMAO, I thought it was one of the greatest movies of all time when I watched it alone then I forced my mom to watch it with me and she thought it was atrocious. I would probably enjoy it again even though it's pretty cringe but I'm never gonna watch a movie like that with other people around (again). Also that's an interesting movie for the head of a church to be a fan of lol.
What does it do?
You'll need to get your hands on a Zebra to find out.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
LMAO, I thought it was one of the greatest movies of all time when I watched it alone then I forced my mom to watch it with me and she thought it was atrocious. I would probably enjoy it again even though it's pretty cringe but I'm never gonna watch a movie like that with other people around (again). Also that's an interesting movie for the head of a church to be a fan of lol.
My main issue was that it was painfully obvious that the people making it were not gamers at all. The biggest thing was the scene at the end where he was asking "which server has <xyz>?" and I'm fairly certain that's not how servers work, but I could be wrong idk. Also it irritated me that it was all just a romance movie, basically

>****post movie about video games

>look inside

>romance movie
th

Also yeah, he's not a stereotypical buttoned down church guy, he's fairly chill about stuff in general. He's still a man of God first and foremost, but he's not some holier than thou type.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
People always say "Ohhh take me back to <whenever> when things were different blah blah blah," but the more times goes on the weirder that sentiment gets to me because for me that would just feel like losing saved progress. I could ramble about that a whole lot more but that's basically what I've been thinking about lately.

a9c42efc70241e4ba66c4bdb6740163f.jpg

(Pic unrelated just wanted to post a wolf pic also)
that kind of just sounds like you didn't mess up

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Tfw friend wanted me to do something big for her bday, we agreed we'd decide a date for it in the future (based on my work schedule, so not necessarily on the day) fast forward 3 weeks without her mentioning it and she messages me to arrange plans, i sent her my schedule so she could decide what would work. she freaked out about me not being able to do it on the literal day ? And acted like any other day would be pointless, now she isn't talking to me and I'm just like Huh

Also ran into her mom at target who was asking me all about it so apparently she had confirmed all this stuff with her parents (but not me, the person who was supposed to be facilitating it) and that was a big reason she was mad, because she didn't want to change the day after she'd hyped it up to them so much? So idk really what to do here. Do nothing is the main option but I just needed to get this out somewhere lol cus I'm lost

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom