• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Literally, I thought I was doing good and then I reach a little room with a sign that says something like "you didnt win". I stood there for a solid 30 seconds trying to bottle up my anger. Anway, I will prolly make a huge maze for you guys.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Literally, I thought I was doing good and then I reach a little room with a sign that says something like "you didnt win". I stood there for a solid 30 seconds trying to bottle up my anger. Anway, I will prolly make a huge maze for you guys.
Bruh, that room is like the first turn on the right of the entrance LMAO. I would love to play your maze when you make it, I'm gonna make another one that actually aligns with my original Idea cus I ran out of time and had to improvise.
So is the deep fryer just right there or do you put them in a box or something?
If I recall correctly male chicks are put into a grinding machine at facilities like this because they can't lay eggs (and whens the last time you ate a rooster)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
GNzin4TWcAEqy9a

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom