• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Okay. I was just given the ALttP, MC, and PH ones and I dont know what to do with them. I will prolly just put them on a shelf. I dont really read manga.
Give them a try, I really love the ALttP one, Link and Zelda's co-existence was really sweet in it. Kinda. There's some other rather interesting stuff in there too. Like the cute chick who can transform into a wolf at will. I liked her. I have really positive connotations with that book because of a time in my life. And right after that time something happened that I'm still kicking myself in the leg about. And whenever I think of that thing I go feral with frustration, as I am now. Sorry, unrelated, anyways you should at least try that one. If you don't want them long term I would not object to them becoming mine if you're hinting at that, though. :P

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Well in that case,
78vtj.jpg

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Nuffin much bro. I have Disticts for Track and Field next Tuesday. They got me running the 2 mile. The only thing is I will prolly be running it around 3 PM. It is gonna be so hot.

How about you? Whens your next show?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom