• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
So Link and Midna and Chevy, do you guys only collect the TP manga or do you guys go Pokemon on them. Ya know, like gotta catch them all?

Last edited:

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
you're on a road trip or smth?
Planning one out, 6 days of AR, TN, AL, MI, LA, maybe TX and GA. You can come see me if you wanna drive 20 hours
V
backseet.jpg

So Link and Midna and Chevy, do you guys only collect the TP manga or do you guys go Pokemon on the them. Ya know, like gotta catch them all?
"Link and Midna and Chevy" makes us sound like 3 people lmao. I do have some pokemon actually but no I don't collect manga, as a general rule I find most manga/anime distasteful. I've tried a few but they usually give me the ick.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
"Link and Midna and Chevy" makes us sound like 3 people lmao. I do have some pokemon actually but no I don't collect manga, as a general rule I find most manga/anime distasteful. I've tried a few but they usually give me the ick.
I mean, it is 3 people. So you arent into the TP Mainga? I thought you collected them. Oh sorry, the TP Maimga.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Okay. I was just given the ALttP, MC, and PH ones and I dont know what to do with them. I will prolly just put them on a shelf. I dont really read manga.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
@Echolight Darth's Happy Birthday message.

View attachment 74630
awwwww thank you so much darth!!! can you screenshot this and send it to him OG? or quote my words or something, hah. Let him know I appreciate this so much, and I miss him terribly as well. I hope you're doing okay darth!! thanks again for the birthday wishes, it means so much to me :pikalove:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom