• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Ruto X Link has to be the most obvious....
CLEARLY MalonxLink is most obvious.
Nabooru X Link is prolly more likely to happen.
Hate to be that guy, but didn't he like, die? I thought he died in the woods when he was looking for Navi, that's why he's one of them skeleton monsters in twilight princess, and why he didnt get to pass on his knowledge to anyone else (unlike if he had lived to adulthood and had kids). Link has a pretty sad life tbh.

Also Nabooru??? Really??

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
It's implied that he got lost in the Lost Woods and became a stalfos. Personally I don't ship him with anyone bc he's in the Lost Woods searching for Navi when he goes to Termina. Therefore I headcanon that he never made it back to Hyrule, he just wandered from place to place through the Lost Woods until he eventually gets lost there. (If I had to pick a ship tho I'd go with Malon)

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I bowled last night.

I played varsity in bowling in high school, I apparently have a patch for one of my bowling tournaments in high school where I bowled 76 pins above my average, which in high school was around 170.

Haven't been bowling in 17 years, I bowled a 176.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
It's implied that he got lost in the Lost Woods and became a stalfos. Personally I don't ship him with anyone bc he's in the Lost Woods searching for Navi when he goes to Termina. Therefore I headcanon that he never made it back to Hyrule, he just wandered from place to place through the Lost Woods until he eventually gets lost there. (If I had to pick a ship tho I'd go with Malon)
Implied? Where?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Here's how I see it going down:

>After Zelda sends him back, Talon takes him in

>He spends some time working at Lon Lon Ranch, this is how he gets Epona

>He eventually gets restless and goes searching for Navi

>He ends up in Termina, etc

>He gets out of Termina and back to Hyrule alive

I'm not really sure what I like best to happen after that. Does he go back to Lon Lon Ranch, grow up there, marry Malon, etc? Does he continue wandering, for how long? I honestly think he lives a full life, probably knows somehow that Ganon's returning so he spends it preparing for Ganon's return, eventually realizing that he doesn't have to worry about it, so he starts getting things ready for whoever does have to fight him. Wants to marry Malon but is too focused on his life's purpose and doesn't want any distractions.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Gamer dog

IMG_20240407_203243679_HDR.jpg

She took one of her paws off the Deck but at least she's looking at it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom