• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
But anyway, gaming has been Accomplished, now I sleep.
3a71272a0077afc18ca20f4ea4eedd03.jpg

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
883bae3d1b9752197b6d84900ebd250d.jpg

This is a cool genre of image but it actually doesn't make any sense because the Master Sword is what enables him to transform back to human Link.
I've been thinking about this today and I think a reason it could work is that the whole "master sword purges the wolf out of him" thing only canonically applied when Zant's negative magic was involved (he was cursed to stay in wolf form by Zant before getting it, or filled with Zant's negative magic, however you want to put it) and in cases like the twilight realm it was also due to "Zant's fog" so I guess it could happen if he just happened to be in wolf form instead of being forced into it.
However your headcannon about the twilight realm inherently making him shift makes a lot more sense than the canon, the "its not the twilight realm its only zants magic that makes him shift but the twilight in hyrule does" just confused me
cbd4603f9f6dedf0dedf2ea5253b7b40.jpg

This is dope :eyes:
Love this genre, I want to start drawing wolf midna again. that was like my Thing in the 12th grade
for a minute i tried to think of an honest answer, but i cant as you're not mentally unwell like whoever made this was

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
What job are you start?
Uber Eats driving, just a little side hustle. Enjoyed tonight, looking forward to more.
I've been thinking about this today and I think a reason it could work is that the whole "master sword purges the wolf out of him" thing only canonically applied when Zant's negative magic was involved (he was cursed to stay in wolf form by Zant before getting it, or filled with Zant's negative magic, however you want to put it) and in cases like the twilight realm it was also due to "Zant's fog" so I guess it could happen if he just happened to be in wolf form instead of being forced into it.
However your headcannon about the twilight realm inherently making him shift makes a lot more sense than the canon, the "its not the twilight realm its only zants magic that makes him shift but the twilight in hyrule does" just confused me
It's Zant's magic that shifts him? I thought said magic was basically just Twilight Realm?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Uber Eats driving, just a little side hustle. Enjoyed tonight, looking forward to more.
NICE, Ive heard you can make pretty good bank from that.
It's Zant's magic that shifts him? I thought said magic was basically just Twilight Realm?
From my memory it wasn't the twilight realm itself that shifted him (he remained human most of the time) but rather when he went through those patches of fog in the dungeon, or got attacked by those things or whatever (its been a while lol) which is the canon explanation but I think they should have just made it what your headcannon was cus the canon doesnt make sense imo.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
From my memory it wasn't the twilight realm itself that shifted him (he remained human most of the time) but rather when he went through those patches of fog in the dungeon, or got attacked by those things or whatever (its been a while lol) which is the canon explanation but I think they should have just made it what your headcannon was cus the canon doesnt make sense imo.
I thought it was akin to the dark world, where you get transformed into a being that reflects your heart

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I think it's the fact he has the sword in the Twilight Realm that kept him human? That's why he had to get the Sols, to power up the sword so he could go through the extra powerful magic. I remember when I first played, expecting there to be a section in the Twilight Realm where I was gonna lose the sword and be forced to be the wolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom