• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
oig-ni-jpg.5399079

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Also I just found out we sell steering wheels for Mario kart, I didn't know those existed for switch. Sounds cool asf though, might be worth getting the game for.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Would you guys consider 18 "old" to start working? I thought it was average.
It's not unheard of to start at 15 or 16, I did, but I don't think 18 is detrimentally late or anything
Also I just found out we sell steering wheels for Mario kart, I didn't know those existed for switch. Sounds cool asf though, might be worth getting the game for.
Those would probably be nice for me since a single joycon is kinda small for my hands, but #1 I have an actual controller and #2 I don't have MarioKart on the Switch.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Those would probably be nice for me since a single joycon is kinda small for my hands, but #1 I have an actual controller and #2 I don't have MarioKart on the Switch.
My sister and I both use controllers when we play the 64 version on switch, I can imagine her really liking the wheel though. We stopped playing games together for the most part so it could be a fun way to get back into it, maybe I'll let her decide for me.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I started work at 17, it's not uncommon to start at 18 though. It depends on the job. Some farming jobs require you to be 18 to even work on the farm.

I don't envy being a youngster entering the workforce for the first time. Every place rejects you for "not having experience," which you need to work to gain experience, so you're stuck.

It can be infuriating, especially if you're a real go-getter.

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
My parents are disowning me (not actually) if I don't get a job by 15. I have no idea what you're talking about. But, hey, maybe I'm just different. Also, it's specifically Chick-Fil-A, weirdly enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom