• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
F7wV1vFWcAAsLsN

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I have an alarm at 6:30 and one at 7, I wake up to the 1st one and get up to the 2nd.
This, but 5 and 5:05 for me. Sleep is precious, I'd rather be asleep than just lying there, and at 5 is when I turn the light on and sit up, the next 5 minutes is for youtube shorts so my brain can turn on before getting dressed.
Also weird life hack, usually I eat before going in, but today I had to skip breakfast, and I didn't get hungry until an hour an a half after my usual time. I wonder if not eating is better cus it doesn't wake your stomach up or something.
Interary for the weekend:
Pick New Vegas back up
Oil change on my own car
Get back into NR2003
Catch up on Linktober
Nice, I guess mine is gonna be get some practice on the goofy ahh car simulator at the library, fursuit work, draw maybe, and totk.
he basically is a dog, he poops on me because im taking him out for "walks" on my hands lmao

he has a much bigger appetite than marshmallow so naturally he also poops more lol
What kinds of things do you feed wasps? I'm guessing they're not named after what they eat (or are they?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom