• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
thats actually the vast majority of country, but its the country/pop hybrid thats usually got all the romance **** thrown in, and bc pop thats the "country" that most people are exposed to. booze however, theres still a lot of that either way. (source: youtube has decided to descend me more and more into country music each day, it started with a few but since i'm using the music app instead of normie youtube something about its algorithm has decided that will be My Genre and no matter what genre i put on, within 3 or less songs its back to country ive never heard before in my life)
some of it is actually quite a vibe, prolly cus its rather similar to classic rock which is my typical music, i heard this one earlier today and i thought you would enjoy it.

That was pretty good, I'm normally not a fan of the whole "oh, I just know he was watching over me" or "I know he pulled me out" shtick, you hear it a lot in NASCAR and it always annoys me, but for the sake of the song it was good.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Thinking about the next Nintendo console again, they've kinda gotten into a pattern where they release a mediocre one that lags behind the competition, then a groundbreaking one that outsells everyone else by a landslide, and so on and so forth. Looking at trends, the next one won't do so great, but we shall see.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
20231005_191701.jpg

Gonna get Dark Side of the Moon going and have myself a little study session.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom