• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
What time are you getting off when you go in at 10? I feel that tho, when I was working at Sonic I HATED going in at 5 because I was there until midnight, and I kinda enjoyed that part of it, being out so late and whatnot
10am to 630pm was my reg shift. means leaving the house at 930ish, home at 7, brain depleted. closing shifts are actually great for me, i wouldnt want it every day but sleeping in, chilling at home all day/or going out somewhere, hitting work around 3-5ish depending, then leaving at 11 and joyriding through some backroads for an hour or so is the life. it doesnt even feel like a work day when i have a closing shift.
but at the same time it meant that at around 3 my brain shut down and I didn't want to start on anything because I could see work approaching.
fax, i'll start realizing the end is nigh and cant get nothin started.
is... is this a roadkill pikachu...
yes do you like it?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
This is a nice message and some nice art and all that, but I'm just crackign up at it for some reason.
F7iMwfJXcAAfHaR

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Nothing says attention whore like changing your social media name to a countdown of your birthday lmao. Like cool buddy but trust me no one cares enough to warrant that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom