• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Gorozoron

wild ride
The first is like vr partial recreations of 1-SL and some other new stuff. It's a game Fazbear Entertainment and some other studio made to profit off the "rumors" about the old establishments.

It's also the introduction of the FNAF universe's version of Scott, "Steven Snodgrass". A rogue indie game dev that made some horror games based on the tales. A good number of people misunderstood this and thought it was saying the other games were just games in-universe. Nah.

IDK if there's some explanation but the presence of the FNAF 4 content makes zero sense to me lol.

I'm hoping there's gonna be Pizza Sim content in this game.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Just spent like an hour on one single shrine, because I was freaking bound and determined to do it in a way that just wasn't gonna work, finally just did it the simple way. It was supposed to just be a quick stop on my way to Hateno, now I need to be going to bed...

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
This picture had me getting really reflective.
Fw8LtmzWwAcsiS2

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
True, it's usually 16-18 year olds who were given their car by their parents, and it's all fun and games now, but they're gonna be hit by the real world and will not be prepared. I've seen it a lot and it aggravates me so much, but I also feel sorry for them.
yeah. even worse when they dont grow out of it, i shoudnt be working harder than people who are way older than me. and oftentimes theyre never hit by the real world (either due to parents enabling them or marrying a man that does most of the breadmaking) so theyre left like that well into adulthood, which is incredibly annoying when I have to work with them and pick up their slack.
The aforementioned 24 year old did make it clear that she's doing this mainly for pocket money, as her dad pays her rent on her apartment (? i guess theyre like rich af) and she was also upset that they wanted to sell her old car when they buy her a new one "because we didnt put much into it to begin with". how much was the car? 9K. And when i said thats actually a lot she refused to believe me and insisted thats really cheap. I pointed out that for normal people thats 5 months straight of working full time and she just said "yeah, i guess"
ik ive talked about this a lot lately but i must be very bitter towards coworkers rn cus its been my 8th day working in a row lol

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Ive got a coworker who's at 60 already, but he plays it literally every second of every day when he's not at work, and at work while he's on break too
TIL he also plays it on the clock when it's slow in tech lol. We talk often, and today he asked if I knew where the Hylian shield was, so i told him you buy it at Malo Mart, but he didnt get the reference so I convinced him that Malo Mart is a place in the game and that he's just missed it. He's probably going crazy over that rn

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
yeah. even worse when they dont grow out of it, i shoudnt be working harder than people who are way older than me. and oftentimes theyre never hit by the real world (either due to parents enabling them or marrying a man that does most of the breadmaking) so theyre left like that well into adulthood, which is incredibly annoying when I have to work with them and pick up their slack.
The aforementioned 24 year old did make it clear that she's doing this mainly for pocket money, as her dad pays her rent on her apartment (? i guess theyre like rich af) and she was also upset that they wanted to sell her old car when they buy her a new one "because we didnt put much into it to begin with". how much was the car? 9K. And when i said thats actually a lot she refused to believe me and insisted thats really cheap. I pointed out that for normal people thats 5 months straight of working full time and she just said "yeah, i guess"
ik ive talked about this a lot lately but i must be very bitter towards coworkers rn cus its been my 8th day working in a row lol
I'm at almost $7k with my current car when you count the initial purchase price, some repairs that had to be done, registration, etc, and that's a freaking lot.

And yeah, I certainly have a lot to say on this subject as well between my days at Arby's and Sonic and then a year at college. I don't feel like I'm doing anything super impressive or overachiever in having had jobs and whatnot, I just show up and get to work, but I stand out for people my age in doing so, which is kinda frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom