• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I just now registered what you were saying here, why not just

use the door?
lost my key...
I already have "30 hours or more" in TotK after only a week and a half. So not only am I having a great time with TotK, I'm hoping it'll help get me back into a rhythm of gaming and just my actual hobbies in general.
Me with 40 lol. Ive got a coworker who's at 60 already, but he plays it literally every second of every day when he's not at work, and at work while he's on break too, but i dont want to do that cus I wanna actually sit back and enjoy it.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
i hate when artists take a million commissions then make a "hey comment below if you commed me! i think i forgot some people" post, like bestie, that is YOUR job to remember your own clients. also hate when people who can't make ends meet as an artist still decide to try to anyway, and you see a "need 300 for rent, discounted emergency comms" post every month because they dont get enough business, but in taking even more commissions theyre never actually able to DO the sheer amount of commissions they owe, so youre waiting 4 months for a drawing that would only take a few hours, all cus theyre too stubborn to work a part time job as a supplement.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
i hate when artists take a million commissions then make a "hey comment below if you commed me! i think i forgot some people" post, like bestie, that is YOUR job to remember your own clients. also hate when people who can't make ends meet as an artist still decide to try to anyway, and you see a "need 300 for rent, discounted emergency comms" post every month because they dont get enough business, but in taking even more commissions theyre never actually able to DO the sheer amount of commissions they owe, so youre waiting 4 months for a drawing that would only take a few hours, all cus theyre too stubborn to work a part time job as a supplement.
I've also seen people just straight up begging and making it seem like some opportunity to be a good person ("RT to help reach more people <3!")

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I've also seen people just straight up begging and making it seem like some opportunity to be a good person ("RT to help reach more people <3!")
Guys I need money </3 to get out of my incredibly vague situation because I can't take care of myself </3 also I'm black so being alive is just harder for me or something even though i'm from a middle class family in the suburbs </3

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
nah cus being a furry i see this **** constantly
one memorable girl was selling her suit because "my new apartment rent is 90% of my income! need money! nevermind what she'll do EVRY month after that. also stated "this is a make or break for my relationship, he wants to see if i can be responsible" liek girl you want us to buy your ugly ass fursuit to save YOUR relationship... delusional... checked out her acc and I see her vaping in that suit, which I pointed out, and she got really mad at me for "making it public" instead of DMing my complaint. like sorry i shouldnt point out what u posted on UR PUBLIC ACCOUNT

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
often true. same vibe as when coworkers complain about financial issues but drop $7 on a Starbucks coffee every shift
Had a guy in some of my classes who would constantly complain about not having gas money etc but also always had a box of cigarettes on him. What's really fun about that is that he was only like 18.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Had a guy in some of my classes who would constantly complain about not having gas money etc but also always had a box of cigarettes on him. What's really fun about that is that he was only like 18.
80% chance his dad is a fat deadbeat, or just completely absent, thats usually what causes this kind of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom