• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
ex and I were talking about how we still vote for other entries in the drawing comp even if we enter as well. I asked him if that was ok for me to be doing that, and he didn't really know. Maybe it was illegal the whole time. So then I said, welp, guess we're both going to ZD jail together, and then he made that masterpiece.

oh i still vote if i enter, that'd be like being barred from voting in the gkas if you were nominated

what im a little less comfortable was being a competition host because i dont like entering if im the host. i dont think theres a rule against that either but it always felt kinda off. the guy who started the art competition started it just to win the art competition cuz no one entered and he just won every single time and it was gross

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
what im a little less comfortable was being a competition host because i dont like entering if im the host. i dont think theres a rule against that either but it always felt kinda off. the guy who started the art competition started it just to win the art competition cuz no one entered and he just won every single time and it was gross
That's why when I do the writing prompts for myself I leave them out of the entries to vote for. I should start doing that more often again to stretch the creative writing part of my brain.

That's why when I do the writing prompts for myself I leave them out of the entries to vote for. I should start doing that more often again to stretch the creative writing part of my brain.
yeah thats clever

i think in particular the pokemon competitions would have been run a lot cleaner if the host was willing to drop out in instances where they needed a clean bracket or to check the teams and stuff. having a separate volunteer check the teams always was kind of bizarre to me cuz that really should be something the host should do and if that means not entering the competitions then they could probably have two hosts that they rotate between. not that those competitions happen often enough now for that to really matter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom