• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
oh ok...sorry I didn't know they did anything bad. I grew up listening to their songs so I like them, but I don't really listen to them that much anymore. It's kind of our tradition to play the 7 song when we each turned seven though, that was fun.

this is stupid but i love it

unknown.png

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
hey maybe on a future splatfest sometime we can all be on the same team! I'm not always going to pick shiver, (though 90% of the time yes lol) so maybe one day we can all splat for the same cause haha

though if we lose then no one'll celebrate...
Oh yes absolutely, hopefully I'll be able to get it before the next splatfest, maybe even this weekend :eyes:

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
i beat the rain again today. just started pouring after coming back inside after taking pics for the second day in a row.

winning pics of the day

87354fc983.jpg

ec03a175f8.jpg

aww what a cutie <3

glad you were able to take those pics before the pour!
I want to start taking pics again soon. I have some in the camera from this and last year's summer I need to upload to the computer and show you guys. Just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. They're mostly close-up shots of plants and flowers, and maybe a few scenery shots in there as well. Oh there's this one pic I took of moss real up close and it looks soo cool. I really need to show you guys soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom