• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
man some people just have no self awareness

dont wanna be an ass and tell someone to modify their behavior just because they make ME uncomfortable but apparently avoiding the sb where i expected those interactions to occur isnt working
You know, friend, sometimes I wish I could help you because you try to help me a lot, but I don’t know how to.

I’m sorry you’re having trouble :(

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
still waiting to be asked when I can name my farm in RF5
78fecb11f41b640d6fb30fbb3f49155b.jpg

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
kinda disappointed too that nobody comes to take the items from the shipping bin in the morning, apparently
it was a small thing, but having either Vishnal or Clorica give a bit of good morning dialogue after watering and planting first thing in the morning was always nice

I'm still in spring, finished the first dungeon a bit earlier
hoping more NPCs show up soon to make the town feel a bit more lively, cause it honestly doesn't right now

the character animations are a little weird, they kinda poof a bit when they start doing things. but yeah theres an absense at the shipping bin, maybe because there are ways to have multiple shipping bins? idk. i guess i'll still take it being automatic over tides of destiny not haivng shipping bins at all

i only just finished the lava dungeon myself, but im like over 50 levels above where im supposed to be and im a little bothered by how quickly you level up and increase skills because i have multiple skills in the 60s already and im level 70 and the dungeon i just beat was for level 12.

i dont mind the npc count, but im so tired of how mjuch of their dialogue is written to ask me about who im interested in
best characters so far is heinz and darroch for me. and priscilla is starting to really creep me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom