• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
951-F2209-5-C88-467-A-959-A-8-EF2-A54-E8500.jpg

Gorozoron

wild ride
No problem
Parents being asses is rough, because like they can be so commanding and **** and it feels like you can't fight back at all
I used to be super pissed at my mom, I'm not as mad at her but I still feel like I can't actually talk to her about anything about myself
She's obsessed with me having a child with someone, so like if I tell her I want to live a life that doesn't include me having a biological child she's just going to go "Bah, this is just a phase, you'll grow out of it" which I can't even begin to understand what she means
She's mostly actually hostile when it's like religion, if I tell her I'm not Muslim like her, she just denies it and jokes about how'd she abandon me if I wasn't Muslim and I'm not and I just think "Wow you ****ing selfish *****"
I'm not even sure if she's completely joking
I don't really feel like continuing venting about mom here though, so I'll stop because once I start complaining about her I can start rambling

yeah this kind of stuff is overwhelming even to vent about and its sucks. i think im just learning there are people out there who dont actually care about others as people and just consider them props. so they dont really care if other people have to work really hard to accommodate them but the moment someone asks the same of them, they lose their crap. and it REALLY sucks when thats the case of a parent, someone who has social power over you

in other news, i restarted my laptop without backing it up first and it started up like it was supposed to. so proud of it for being a functional piece of technology in 2021

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom